Having trouble with humidity.

• Thread starter jackspider76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackspider76

jackspider76

Ok so I have my temp at 75. I've spread my room with water. And I have a bowl of water in my tent.
But I can,t get my humidity to 50 it's staying around 30. Some plz help.

Cort

Cort

A humidifier if you are in an arid climate.

A diy route: I took some hand towels, clipped to some bamboo on one end and down in the water on the other end. Small fan blows on wet towel = more humidity.

Not as good as a humidifier, but you prolly got everything you need.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Yup plus 3 for a swamp cooler!

Confu

Konto

Konto

Damn I'm getting a swamp cooler now... I use two 1.2 gallon humidifiers that are 325 watts each.. I just looked at one swamp cooler, 60 watts, BAM! Sold.

squiggly

squiggly

Damn I'm getting a swamp cooler now... I use two 1.2 gallon humidifiers that are 325 watts each.. I just looked at one swamp cooler, 60 watts, BAM! Sold.

That's because a swamp cooler is essentially a mass production version of the "fan blowing on a towel hanging in water" solution referenced above (except with much higher efficiency).

Konto

Konto

That's because a swamp cooler is essentially a mass production version of the "fan blowing on a towel hanging in water" solution referenced above (except with much higher efficiency).

Cost an extra 40$ a month to run my two little humidifiers, are these things loud? Do they essentially work as fast or slower?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Dude they just pump moisture and cooled humidity into your room.

Not loud, my can fan has mufflers and a silence box and is still louder.

jackspider76

jackspider76

Ok wait people sry, forgot to say my tent is very small. 60\60/120.. So any thoughts for a tent this size?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

You'll be wasting the same electricity and money for something else. Get one and put it on low. When you have more room or soar just turn it up!

Konto

Konto

Ok wait people sry, forgot to say my tent is very small. 60\60/120.. So any thoughts for a tent this size?

Check out amazon, each swamp cooler you look at will give you the dimensions. I'm sure you could find one to fit in there, if not get a 1 gal humidifier from target if they are all too big. ($30 at most, I got mine on sale for 22)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Hahaha. Busy as hell but always seem to have the time to be on my phone... ADHD is just evolution man. LOL

B

bundenburg

What's lights you using for how many plants out of interest. I have a similar size tent

Dutchdaisy

Dutchdaisy

Don't even stress a little low humidity helps with the crust in the end, better low then High, Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom