Hawaii Indoor Med Grow

• Thread starter doctodD_hawaii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great DoctodD!! Maybe we get a chance to meet while i am there and do some comparing... Will be bringing some Mango haze x afghan haze with that i think you would really enjoy.. Keep it up!

D

doctodD_hawaii

I grew up in Hilo and love it. Thats how Hawaii should be not like the crap we have here on Oahu. Mainly Honolulu and Waikiki. Dont get me wrong im here and not in Hilo so I can actually make some money to survive. I love it and hate it if ya know what im saying. If it wasnt for work Id stay far away from town. Kinda a double edge sword.

I have gone on some really great hikes here and always welcome a friendly partner to come along and share the experience. Id be happy to show you places most never get to. I love going to some of my secret spots and just relaxing. Great water falls awesome views and i even found a crashed plane from wwII lol Ill post a few pics when I get home from the office.

L

LEBDOG

I love going to some of my secret spots and just relaxing. Great water falls awesome views and i even found a crashed plane from wwII lol Ill post a few pics when I get home from the office.
Gotta love the WWII planes! There are a few cool hikes around here (Southern California), but no waterfalls unless you are willing to take a mountain hike in a strong storm...

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
It all looks great. Welcome to the farm and keep posting the nice pics.

JB

E

evo303

I hike in the mountains all the time and it's beautiful here but wow, what a lucky person you are to be able to experience that beautiful terrain on the regular!

Nature + Bud = One of the finer things in life : )

D

doctodD_hawaii

Thanks everyone. I am truly blessed and thankful every day.
on a side note I tried to reply to a pm and it said im new and cant whats up with that? i cant even reply?? this site is tight but i guess that keeps the rif-raf out

D

doctodD_hawaii

Nah its like anything the grass is always greener. Plus we don't have any room left so sorry Hawaii is closed. We are making more land every day and may reopen in the future :)

Fire
D

doctodD_hawaii

Not much going on with the grow. Im taking the kearla gold on the 16th and will be moving some into the tent but thats about it. I will never grow that Thai super skunk again. Hell my grandkids may have to harvest that it takes way to long.

B

brandylorton

Very nice work done here. Keep sharing such a nice information. It is quite nice and practical enough to apply to our setup. The pictures are nice and tell the story of your hard work

Medijuana

Medijuana

Very nice work done here. Keep sharing such a nice information. It is quite nice and practical enough to apply to our setup. The pictures are nice and tell the story of your hard work

Jezzus, you were deep into the threads. :rolleyes:

nebulius

nebulius

I did this a few times when I was new to the farm. Didn't check the thread dates. o_O

psilobuds

psilobuds

damn mate, you live in paradise! would love to live in a place like that.

jakesebastin

jakesebastin

What a nice pictures here. The place you live here is so good and cool. The atmosphere is great and quite suitable to grow the plants and familiar to the plants.

Top Bottom