Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Guerilla grows are what GH looks for so be careful. You pretty much just have to know the right people to get the good cuts. Good luck. I be on Kauai around Thanksgiving.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

More cow bell ......
20151006 163212

Pic taken at day 28

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey @ArthritiSux Just cut my Sour Jack Haze, unimpressive and the Sweet Jack Hazes rotted out before 1/3 done. I have got to stop testing lines. You off IG? Hope you Chuck Noris the rippers.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hawaiian, the Master Frosts turned out good, come sample. Did I give you Kirkwood f2s yet? I like a few seeds from your SCMK x Kirkwood if can.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey Dirt, sorry to miss party yesterday had to fly back to Oahu with the kiddo. Gotta a bunch of cuts for you to try.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Coot, really like your Bl x Dl work. How does the DL f3s smell in comparison? You still got Sour Kush x Bl seeds? Got 2 Ghash from NDN going, got a boy and girl so gonna make a bunch of seeds. Will have to send you some Master Frost seeds to look into.

Cooter

Cooter

Coot, really like your Bl x Dl work. How does the DL f3s smell in comparison? You still got Sour Kush x Bl seeds? Got 2 Ghash from NDN going, got a boy and girl so gonna make a bunch of seeds. Will have to send you some Master Frost seeds to look into.

The DL F'2 were pretty close to the BL/DL, They might have leaned closer to the snow lotus in flower formation, but they had a lot of the same smells and structure as the BL/DL, I hoping to see some of the same phenos in the F3's

I have Mexican Sativa, Colombian Gold, and Pakistani Chitral Kush coimg in the mail, if there's anything good in the bunch i plan on mixing them into the BL/DL line. If the canna gods smile on my sorry ass, i hope the give me a colorful PPK male.

If you're still on this side of the world ping me....I'll be in town watching football, I can also hand of some DL F3's if you want to give them a whorl.

Master Frost seeds sound killer.....I'm interested for sure. Nice on the Ghash i love that plant! save me some of the offspring.

Cooter

Cooter

I still have a few SK/BL seeds....not much but i do have a few left

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Hey @ArthritiSux Just cut my Sour Jack Haze, unimpressive and the Sweet Jack Hazes rotted out before 1/3 done. I have got to stop testing lines. You off IG? Hope you Chuck Noris the rippers.
That bites on ir tests, I found 2 killer Jack phenos in the Jack O Hazia's an for sure 1 A5 with 1 other possible so far. Some are eeeh for sure but if ya got more beans I would pop em.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey Coot, nice on that T Dream, smell like tangies? Who did you order those seeds from(Mex, CG and PCK)? PCK is very colorful, but those Killing Fields you gave me a few years back were much better.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey Art, yeah still git half a pak of each of Karmas testers...you like? Lol I need to pop some testers Bodhi just sent me.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Naw, the parentage just didn't interest me. Lucky guy testing for Bodhi. Might run something for Chimera but just for publicity not testers. What ya got from Bodhi?

Cooter

Cooter

Hey Coot, nice on that T Dream, smell like tangies? Who did you order those seeds from(Mex, CG and PCK)? PCK is very colorful, but those Killing Fields you gave me a few years back were much better.
Thanks Brah! T-Dream smells pretty close to orange blossoms.

The Mexican is coming from Seni Seeds, the Colombian from Wold of Seeds and the PCK is from Ace. I was so close to buying some Sannies gear. I should get a pal of Killing Fields

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Chimera is the man. From B got a 92 BSHB x Purple NL5 and Afgooey x Dragons Blood.

WTF?!?! You growing danks that we used to push hard back then. Fucking Bodhi just sitting around thinking, "remember that one strain, an that other that was like this an that......let's find em an cross em!"

Dude's making gems like crazy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom