Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

My little lemon zinger, not stretching as much as I expected.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nah Dirt, we flipping the script on them, gonna fire off clones in summer then we gonna install supplemental lighting in there and grow monsters all winter.....

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nice Zinger! Hope she handles rain, starting to get a few spots on my Silver Mount. I think I am gonna order something of Seedsman for the special.....how ya think that SuperSkunk x Snow Lotus would do outdoors?

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

looking good kalo!

hah, I started the fire about 4 am, going for pure pulled pork this time. I fucking love to BBQ!! too early for beers but not for buds :D have a good one everybody, hopefully you get da ay off and can do what you like :) aloha

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

I'm putting some in bigger buckets but you may never see them my (my kids really) camera is leaving to Honolulu
That is true about the bore Hawaiian. My few Frost will get around 8ft.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Hawaiian just had to dust a Dirty with big Papa Frost and dusted a Black Rose also that may be a true Black Frost.

Cooter

Cooter

looking good kalo!

hah, I started the fire about 4 am, going for pure pulled pork this time. I fucking love to BBQ!! too early for beers but not for buds :D have a good one everybody, hopefully you get da ay off and can do what you like :) aloha
Low ans slow is the only way to go!....i love bbq too

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Hawaiian can't read the writing what was the GSC crossed with from you

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Got some pigs in the back of my place time for some killing.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Malawi x Sensi Star I think. Ya gonna shoot em? Know anybody who runs dogs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom