Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Eh coot, if you try warming a putty knife and then pressing a bit of your bubble between parchment so it's real thin then it might melt better.

Cooter

Cooter

Eh coot, if you try warming a putty knife and then pressing a bit of your bubble between parchment so it's real thin then it might melt better.

Awesome thanks for the tip! I think moving forward I'm going to dry it out on a non-stick mat

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nice shit Coot. Do any of those Diesel males stink? TreFarmer said NDN selected the GHash line that was a very short bushy with little to no air movement in the lowers. I was thinking about getting more GHash seeds from him as he did a seed run for NDN but he said he lives in desert and breeds for drought and pest resistance. He did cross it with an old DJ blue mom and that line is called Nijiberry.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Awesome thanks for the tip! I think moving forward I'm going to dry it out on a non-stick mat
Yeah alot of dudes are microplaning their bubble hash these days so it dries out evenly. I try to chop mine up with a cold razor while it is still wet and spread it out over parchment to dry. I really need to get off my ass and make some more, nothing like waking up from a hash coma at 3am with every light on in the house haha.

Cooter

Cooter

Nice shit Coot. Do any of those Diesel males stink? TreFarmer said NDN selected the GHash line that was a very short bushy with little to no air movement in the lowers. I was thinking about getting more GHash seeds from him as he did a seed run for NDN but he said he lives in desert and breeds for drought and pest resistance. He did cross it with an old DJ blue mom and that line is called Nijiberry.

Good info Brah!

Both males look similar and smell similar, I'm going to let them keep growing for a tad bit longer I really want to see them in full pollen mode, and make sure they don't turn all funny kind, Braddah Hawaiian stated they might not be very stable....fuck it...there's only one way to know for sure;-)

I wish i had some reverse(ie) it would be nice to test the potency and see what the female bud structure really looks like in my set up. I'l get some pic's of the males up later. I do not plan on keeping the males, I'd prefer to do my own selection with the offspring

My Ghash stays pretty short, i do like the pheno that i selected, but i know there's something better to be found and I believe it's know as as the Deady-G Pheno.... I'll really love to find the Deadly G, i could be wrong but it think it may also be a purple/black looking plant...i say this talking completely out of my ass because i really don't remember for sure If you can get your hands on those seeds save me some or save me some pollen, I'll mail you back some of the offspring to pass out to those in need.

I'm still considering the Mota's Valley Ghash, if any nice males would be found I'd like to cross it with my Ghash and see what happens, if any thing good comes of it ther may be a BX project in the future

Cooter

Cooter

Yeah alot of dudes are microplaning their bubble hash these days so it dries out evenly. I try to chop mine up with a cold razor while it is still wet and spread it out over parchment to dry. I really need to get off my ass and make some more, nothing like waking up from a hash coma at 3am with every light on in the house haha.

HAHAHA you're right man....waking up from the hash coma is quite the experience ;-)

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

100 0791
nice shots DB and Coots!! just testing out this new laptop, I decided to not buy MS office this go around and try some free word processing downloads. I used to use MS word to edit my pix, but no more. I gotta download a free picture editor to get the pixels down. ok here goes the firs try. it should be an 'Ono and my shaggy frost that is funking out.

Cooter

Cooter

View attachment 434806 nice shots DB and Coots!! just testing out this new laptop, I decided to not buy MS office this go around and try some free word processing downloads. I used to use MS word to edit my pix, but no more. I gotta download a free picture editor to get the pixels down. ok here goes the firs try. it should be an 'Ono and my shaggy frost that is funking out.

Killer Fish Brah ...What kind of Lappy did you get?!...Nice on the MS office stuff. I bet he download stuff works way better, out of all the MS office programs i dislike Outlook the most....fuck,n finicky fucking piece of shit....its always something with that fucked up program... let me tell ya!!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Ono, could eat that fish everyday. Interesting Frost Pheno....:-)

Hash coma, where can I get one of these?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hawaiian, what are the three plants at the bottom? I will put Master x Scrom Frost pics up tomorrow.

Cooter

Cooter

Here's the OD/Tres-Duce Males (male on the left i nicknamed Bill Clinton because he has a crooked dick...LOL)
DSCN3252
DSCN3255
DSCN3256
DSCN3239
DSCN3241
DSCN3242
DSCN3243

Last edited:
Cooter

Cooter

Any Spice come up? Dirt has got 10 MNS Angels Breathe going.
No spice yet...although a few did split, I'm not giving up on them, but I've come to terms with myself that the spice project may never happen....its all good ..i can take a hint... i think the powers that be are guiding me in a different direction.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

It is all about going with the flow, don't fight the universe. Puna logic.

Top Bottom