Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

What didn't you guys like about the Casper?
End of summer was right on cue, in comes the rain and the first small NW swell of the season by the end of the week.

Been really impressed with Bodhi's blue temple for its mold resistance. Both phenos I put outside did real well in terms of mold. One smells like blueberries and road kill, the other smells like pine.

I don't know if it's the temple male or djs blueberry mom that's responsible for the mold resistance? Really good for east hawaii guerilla style, hopefully it's got flavor...

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Casper is good smoke but a low yielder and I made seeds so will pop again. All 11 of the Vortex x Rom are ready to plant , Space Q and Dank Santra are just showing tail.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Dank Sinatra is LA Affy x G13/hash Plant. FYI Gonna be dank. I still want to get his Rom x Sour D and some of his Orange OG.

Thanks for the Blue Temple info, might have to grab a pak. Gonna start his NL5 soon.

Right on Coot, looking for gold.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Damnit, the Blue Temple was a freebie....the three crosses he did with DJ's Blue are crypt and he gave them all out for free. Don't think any are available any more.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Sooo, there is some lava heading down and it doesn't seem to be stopping. Was so smokey the other morning, I would be stressing if I lived around/below Pahoa. If Pohoikis gets taken out, I'm out of here....that's the best surf spot on the island.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Pink.
DSCN1860
DSCN1861
Photo 3 4

Cooter

Cooter

Had to hand crack a majority of the DL/BL seeds....fucking shells are like rocks, I'm pretty sure i fucked a few of them up...LOL

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Yeah, Chemdog D is known for it's mottled variegation.... supposed to go away if ya bump up Mag.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Ya some people thought or think it is that tobacco virus thing not coming from where it did, for sure. I agree with Surf about the Mag. That Chemdog D will be ready for cloning next week looks like. No room in cloner but soon.

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

yeeehaaa!!!

You boy's are a HoPiN on them islands......
Just getting going now,few testers in ground now!

Good stuff in here,i like anything BLUE..
Lg

Top Bottom