Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straydogOG

straydogOG

Right on SD...thanks for the positive vibes!

Bro ...I`m trying to do 2 things....keep the best alive....and give the best away for free....people need strong potent medicine.... I use it for pain and sleep.... I know some afgan phenos from years before that looked like ghash... pine sent... we called it christmas weed..... but I never got a bean in it...

workin the next best thing like everyone else... ;) Peace...

BSSF

sd

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Right on Stray, let us know how the Green Manalishi turns out...I had some of that going a few years back but the piggies got em.

Nice Spliff, what came strains came out the best for you guys up there?

Kalo, you guys get set up in the new place already? Nice plants dude, got anything going up Hamakua?

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Kalo, you guys get set up in the new place already? Nice plants dude, got anything going up Hamakua?
We spent our first night there last night. Mostly just been helping move my girl out of her spot. I gotta get the plants moved over soon, but there's so much other work that needs to be done at the same time.

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

yep, that's the one, but these were an earlier batch, I not sure if he used that early batch to sell or to just gift out to friends and try out the cross. I never got to grow it I had too much shit, so I re-gifted the packs out to the boys :) I gave out the last of that gift batch to the bruthas recently, might be something nice to come out of those ;) I am in the first stages of harvesting a cross I made with the Flow32 and the frost. its like gasoline stanky fruit lol. not super tasty yet, but smelly and frosty. I wish more would have come out female as this is the batch that had an ungodly amount of males. I plan on starting a buttload of these again and actually keep one of the males to cross to a bunch of stuff I have. should be something nice in dea :) aloha pakalolo lovers.

Cooter

Cooter

@The Hawaiian thanks for the info Braddah, If you want any of the OD/32 crosses just let me know ;-)

Top Bottom