• Tagged users None
Cooter

Cooter

Doing great boy's!

Like the buds..

Got another question?

Humidity ranges....here its always 85% mornings,
then lifts to about 60% afternoons
FLA..temps from 80-85 winter,92 to 98 summers.
SUCKS BAD,always sticky as HELL........

You get that HUMID like us swamp growers??
Lg

Yep we're always fighting the humidity, not that there is much you can do about it,running a fan on my greenhouse girls seems to help :)

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

It doesn't get as hot as Florida and there is usually a nice breeze going, and yeah the R/H always seem to be about the same as temp. My dad lives in Cocoa Beach, which reminds me I need to send him seeds.

Doing great boy's!

Like the buds..

Got another question?

Humidity ranges....here its always 85% mornings,
then lifts to about 60% afternoons
FLA..temps from 80-85 winter,92 to 98 summers.
SUCKS BAD,always sticky as HELL........

You get that HUMID like us swamp growers??
Lg

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Aaaha!!

i knew the Aloha state HAD to be better!!!
its so frikin HOT HERE,you can take a shower
5 or 6 times a day.........litterally.
Soon we will be waking up to 85 degreese mornings,
an 100% humidity every morning.........

WITH NO WIND AT ALL,wich is the worst part.

How about insects huh,i HOPE you DONT have them
no see'ems,a microscopic flee that bites like hell..
i endure thousands of bites/WELTS a year,im an unlucky type other stand right next to me an never get bitten what so ever while im being eaten to DEATH.
Gotta be the WORST THING about FLA,from top to bottom they are everyplace except pensicola maybe,where i spent time in the pen....
Something like a sandflies but microscopic,the indians gave them their name"no-see'em big bitem"
THey got them in south america also,fuckin SUCK
BAD for me here.
Catapillars are threw the ROOF here also?
Spidermites are NOT a prob though!!!
Lg

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Ya but we get bore beetle in Puna bad. Glad we don't have the no see-ems. We got lots of bugs. my gh is 90% at night and 60 to 50 % daytime. Aloha

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Those Shadow Frost seeds have little worm type maggot looking thing and that is what is going wrong. My Frost seeds seem fine
How can I kill those larva. DDT ? Chlordane ? Pee on them?

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Maybe some dilute hydrogen peroxide? Could be fungus gnat larvae? I've had It happen a few times on stubborn seeds, think I'm gonna sterilize my seedling media in the oven or microwave first next time.

Cooter

Cooter

I doubt it...i bet they'll still fly looking for guerrilla grows on federal and state land and whatnot, hopefully they won't be buzzing legitimate medical residences anymore. The government needs to come to terms with the fact that the war on drugs is a complete failure....especially with cannabis.

Thanks for sharing Kalo!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I doubt it...i bet they'll still fly looking for guerrilla grows on federal and state land and whatnot, hopefully they won't be buzzing legitimate medical residences anymore. The government needs to come to terms with the fact that the war on drugs is a complete failure....especially with cannabis.

Thanks for sharing Kalo!

Well, it still has to go through the Senate and then it will probably take effect 4 fiscal years from now. I still cant believe a very large group of people let a small group of people own them. I think it is safe to say that druggies have won the war on drugs.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I was in Konafornia all day, shitty.....except for the sweeties at Island Naturals....

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey Coot,
How ya think those Yumboldts are gonna do with the mold? Do you still have my Addy? Hook up a brother with a care package...you want cuts?

Cooter

Cooter

Well, it still has to go through the Senate and then it will probably take effect 4 fiscal years from now. I still cant believe a very large group of people let a small group of people own them. I think it is safe to say that druggies have won the war on drugs.
god damn right!

Cooter

Cooter

Hey Coot,
How ya think those Yumboldts are gonna do with the mold? Do you still have my Addy? Hook up a brother with a care package...you want cuts?
Not sure brah...we'll see here in the next few weeks, they're in mid flower atm.

I don't have your new addy.....text it to me when you get a chance. I'd love some cuts but I still have a bunch of seeds to run through, chocolate rain in on deck, gunna start those soon :-)

Cooter

Cooter

Here are some close ups of the YB/L.A.'s

YB/LA Con
DSCN2854

YB/LAW
DSCN2852

Top Bottom