Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

looking good bruddahs.

arthritis I wouldn't worry too much about the roaches. just put roach traps. grow from seed, don't bring anything "foreign" when your grow gets going and you should be alright. its only 6 months anyway, some of my best runs ever came from those situations as the bugs didn't have a chance to take hold of my grow until at least after a year in the same spot :D aloha bro good luck
Good to hear, my best grows came outta shifty situations too. Funny how that works out. Appreciate the info. Mahalo.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Try tape/tack a temporary screen up over the windows, if can. Weekly neem/karanja(cold-pressed only) and essential oil foliar sprays for preventative maintenance.
The wife said the same thing kinda, but she wanted me to build a frame that was screened with hinges around the windows. Too much for this place.....tape a screen seems like the ticket, an the preventative sprays which i do as normal routine. Mahalo.

Greyskull

Greyskull

so dyna-gro neem is no longer manufacturing neem oil?
wtf???????? discontinuing...
saw it on amazon when I didn't want to pay $40 for a L at Ohana....

hey that premier stuff is straight peat, yes?

Heres whats being taken down atm... greasy greasy resin pleasey
Skunkdawg062214day62d
Skunkdawg062214day62a

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

It's still listed on dynagro's website and one of their more popular products i'm sure, so It might just be an amazon thing.

I like Ahimsa Organics brand neem from neemresource or buildasoil. I think i recall someone doing a test with ahimsa vs dynagro and the ahimsa brand was more concentrated.

Greyskull

Greyskull

its only an amazon thing/glitch!!!!

I contacted dynagrow direct and got a response within a few minutes
I thought bandit and I were going to go halves on a 5g LOL
No. We are not discontinuing any products on our line.
We discovered that when a retailer selling on Amazon removes a product from their online store, it automatically posts it as discontinued by Amazon. We are working with Amazon to correct this problem.
All of our products are still available online and at retailers throughout the U.S.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I say we have a car wash fundraiser in Puna so we can all fly Maui and help Grey with his Dog problem.......lol

The Premier Peat is cheaper and more importantly not cooked like SS4 or PM.

Greyskull

Greyskull

hey surf that premier stuff - theres no perlite (aeration) or lime buffer mixed in... so what its a build your own medium thing?
what do you mix in with it?
do you keep it inert, or do you load it up?

aloha

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hi Brother, my base is basically 1/3 Peat, 1/3 cinder, 1/3 EWC compost. Neem, kelp, crab, alfalfa, minerals and fish bone added. Or whatever is lieing around.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Pretty much, but i do try to add enzymes. Corn sprouted seed teas. I do alot of foilar spraying to combat PM and shit.

Greyskull

Greyskull

you're not hitting them with eagle20 before they flip?
or does that not help where you are hahaha

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Yield. 1 Pineapple equals 10 Dog plants, holes need to be filled with something with more...potential? Being a hop and skip away from Cali I'm pretty sure its the same Dog. Now that you mention it did have a trix cereal taste also, but the fuel was dominate for me at least. I love fuel but there's better yielding fuely strains out there...still saving my last Tigermelon x Appalachia, that was tasty and yield generously! Different strokes for different folk. In Hawaii, different story all its own and I see how dog would turn quick. Got some landrace Kerala going, I heard a story once from uncle surfer dude Elephant was Thai x Kerala...or maybe he was was getting some Thai putang in his corolla? Either way glad to have her as you are to have dog. Aloha, found some hortail n comfrey at the river yestertday..so stoked!lol

IMG 20140621 172309 797
IMG 20140621 125655 625
SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Dog would need to be vegged long time to get this big outdoor. These grow big regardless. I should say size, not yield. Kind of the same thing?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

you're not hitting them with eagle20 before they flip?
or does that not help where you are hahaha

No Eagle on my girls, don't need....pm is easy to control with other less carcinogenic foilars.
You know your plants and what to expect from them, should be a easy transition.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nice Spliff, did they breed that pineapple? History of it?

Back to trimming....

Top Bottom