• Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Comfrey
DSCN1692

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

What kind of comfrey is that, the flowering variety? I have the bocking #14 with big round leaves, never seen em serrated like your pic.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I'm not sure to be honest, but they don't really look like that once they get growing. I just threw them in that concrete soil mix and then the chickens/dog/cat/wind has been trampling them. I bought some from Walmart and some from Pahoa. I got a couple in flower right now too...great rabbit food.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Eh, did you order your online? Save me a piece of root if ya positive she 14.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Awesome playground, hugh hefner would be jealous. Supposedly real deal Pineapple Express from before the movie propaganda. 89' Pineapple Thai x Northern Lights, that's all I know though haven't seen her in bloom or smoked yet.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Yeah I bought mine from horizon herbs. It looks exactly like that top pic you just posted.
Funny you found some at walmart, I looked for a while and couldn't find any so I ended up ordering.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Got three SSH x Appy females, one is throwing out fat 3-5 finger leaves leaves..total oddball. Not Mutant, healthy, but different...looks OG. Here's Super Blue Dream x Joseph OG in a 30 gallon no till pot. Need to get some cover crops going bumbye..vetch, barley, clovers ly'dat..Dragon Fly Earth Medicine, is prolly the only 'nutrient' company I'd buy from but other than that I'm on the los train..nice mix DB is that compost or a massive pile of worm castings?

IMG 20140621 125558 652
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

On DBs soil, 1 pile is cinder, 1 is topsoil and one is macnut compost...and I'm gonna have to move that all back to the GH real soon....

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

A bunch..mostly sativa dom hybrid's. Right now i am really enjoying this 'jaegermeister', unreal flavor and effect to compliment. I am going to cross yaeger with B's Green Lotus. Lanai Buds has some interesting crosses, I did a Molokai Frost x Tigermelon/Appy. Did choke Bright Moment crosses too.

Greyskull

Greyskull

Grey, do you a silica/neem spray much?
i add silica to the rez once a week in veg and when i transplant from veg to flower...
as for neem I like to spray neem 2x per week if i can... 1x minimum
2tbls/G+2tbslemon dish soap and shake shake shake

Top Bottom