Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greyskull

Greyskull

Dog would need to be vegged long time to get this big outdoor. These grow big regardless. I should say size, not yield. Kind of the same thing?
i hear you hahaha

i am trying to figure out how big that pineapple is (I'm assuming its just starting its flip and was just placed outside to flower?) but cannot. how bigs the pot/how talls the plant/how long you veg for/what'll it put out for you in the end?

with the rotation i run, there's a 70-80 day veg built in, depending on when the clones "take".
so i can do some things to build a plant to decent size, so it'll churn out some action ala 6-8+z per pruned 7g container, every 70 days (63 bloom + 7 dry/cure).

my pops hooks up with docs boy in kihie.. he said the albert walker x something was really good stuff

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Albert Walker x Sour D? Shes pushing 8 feet now in a 600 gallon smartpot, still vegging I'm in South OR. Four pounds every four months? Kick arse!! Gotta start applying your scientist skills to living organic soil bro, save 60% cost. Grow more, pay less.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

She's topped and in trellis, if not she wouldve been over the fence beginning June.

Greyskull

Greyskull

it might well be the AWxSour D!

Spliff.... right now its more like 3+ per month - and hopefully summer is more like 4!!!!
i run a perpetual grow of 8 pots per turn with a turn pretty much every 30-35 days
so its a little better than 4 every 4
hahahahah
a little.

southern O eh? theres rumor the Dog here came from a family there... that they (in O) have some family on BIG I...
thats the rumor anyways

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Lotta excitement in here,im GLAD!!

Love that greenhouse surfed..
You boy's got it going on over there,
in the other jungle!!!
Lg

SunGrown

SunGrown

I hear you guys talking about the dog the last few pages, I have her and all I have known is she is supposed to be a chem cut crossed with a Humboldt County Indica. I have a few pics in my thread. I have kept her for quite a few years now, came to us labeled DAWG, but then I was told DOG.

Anyway, awesome strain, awesome outdoors, she gets huge with very diesel like flowers and done before the end of october easy...I love her!

Greyskull

Greyskull

is your dog is the West Coast Dog, or plain ole the Dog (they are different animals)?
all your pics look great

Aloha

SunGrown

SunGrown

I assume west coast dog after my research, but Like I said, it came to us with the title of DAWG only...And no one else has dawg/dog cut saround here that I know so I cant compare. I have a couple almost finished that I will post pics of soon.

Thanks for the compliment on my girls, I love em!

SunGrown

SunGrown

any chance you could post pics of the leaf in healthy veg of the DOG(S)? On my DOG the leaf stands out in a room of 20 or more strains, very heavy and large serrations.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nice news feed Coot, too bad we can't sue to beat someones ass......"and the jury sides with the plantiff, you can go ahead and kick the defendant's ass now"....

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Lotta excitement in here,im GLAD!!

Love that greenhouse surfed..
You boy's got it going on over there,
in the other jungle!!!
Lg

Hey Bro, how is the summer going? Yep, passion=excitement. What you excited about? Limonana? Me fucking too!

Cooter

Cooter

All this talk of Dog is making me hungry. If Surf's dog was black I would snag him while he is pouring concrete today. lol
Good read Cooter I give up on our next Green Har they may never come again

HAHAHA, I've been practicing my best "flock of seagulls" maneuver (bend over spread your butt cheeks and flap them like a bird) If anyone wants to use the maneuver, just make sure they don't have a legitimate warrant first...lol

Cooter

Cooter

Here is the YB/LAW top (I'm doing a double harvest) I took it a bit early, It was looking like a mold magnet plus it has a tab bit of re-veg going on.
20140626 0645131

Bottom Nugs
20140626 065555

Group shot of the kids
20140626 065634

Future Ice Wax
20140624 155510

Last edited:
soserthc1

soserthc1

is your dog is the West Coast Dog, or plain ole the Dog (they are different animals)?
all your pics look great

Aloha
I have a pack of seeds labeled h.o.u.n.d dog and it was giving to me as a outside variety and that was all i was told assuming you guys are talking about a clone only but 837 post is a little much for my eyes at this moment

any thoughts ? ps came from west coast area

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

probably not a Walker x Sour D as doc never worked the sour D :) I gifted some of those same walker crosses out, its been pretty good so far.....that same friend grew out an NL x Thai plant years ago that I can still remember the flavor and smell. it was like fruit punch, tasty tasty mmmmm. that was one we should have kept, that would have blown minds haha, and it was stoney to boot. I love weed haha.

well, I only have one semi-sized one for long season, everything else kind of stunted/sucked haha. fuck it, I am goingto try and save the PurpleIndicaFO crosses as a couple of the ones I put outside are looking primo, very minimal yield, but funky purple smells coming off :) I was so far able to save 2 hazmats and 3 racefuels, the master kush and my mamma frost so if all else goes to shit, fuck it hahaha. mahalo foa da killahs my braddah, stoney stoney, and I gotta say I like the casper waaay more than the flow32 :D but that's just me. aloha mau loa, a hui hou

Latest posts

Top Bottom