Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cooter

Cooter

@SurfdOut

Brah....with any luck these crinkly leaves indicate some Cocoa Kush dominance, only two of them are doing this. If it's any good it might cross well with the BL/DL
DSCN3104 DSCN3105

The remaining plants pretty much look like this, I'm guessing Chocolope pheno atm.
DSCN3106

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

probably not a Walker x Sour D as doc never worked the sour D :) I gifted some of those same walker crosses out, its been pretty good so far.....that same friend grew out an NL x Thai plant years ago that I can still remember the flavor and smell. it was like fruit punch, tasty tasty mmmmm. that was one we should have kept, that would have blown minds haha, and it was stoney to boot. I love weed haha.

well, I only have one semi-sized one for long season, everything else kind of stunted/sucked haha. fuck it, I am goingto try and save the PurpleIndicaFO crosses as a couple of the ones I put outside are looking primo, very minimal yield, but funky purple smells coming off :) I was so far able to save 2 hazmats and 3 racefuels, the master kush and my mamma frost so if all else goes to shit, fuck it hahaha. mahalo foa da killahs my braddah, stoney stoney, and I gotta say I like the casper waaay more than the flow32 :D but that's just me. aloha mau loa, a hui hou
What side does the flav come from AW of Flo. I'm putting some Casper on the way back shelf and see what a another month does to her. Love those Dirty Widows Mahalo

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Original Diesel not Sour D my bad but these Pineapple Express smell like pineapple cottony candy other phenos like sweet pina coloda. Got a fat ball of finger hash after pruning them and they still in veg mode. Supposedly real deal...we'll see! Going to pop some Race Fuels a.s.a.p.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Nice, i've burned this lady a few times in Cali that was grown here on the islands. One of my bucket list strains to grow. The DOG thats spoken of on this thread I burned once from my friends cousins that live on the islands when they came for a visit. It was 92'-93' about. You dont forget that girl. My first chem og tasting herb i burned.

Cooter

Cooter

Original Diesel not Sour D my bad but these Pineapple Express smell like pineapple cottony candy other phenos like sweet pina coloda. Got a fat ball of finger hash after pruning them and they still in veg mode. Supposedly real deal...we'll see! Going to pop some Race Fuels a.s.a.p.
get after it brah...i'd love to see RF in action!

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

that flavor is the flo side bro. the walker is a super complex flavored weed that has multiple ranges of flavor. I don't think this particular plant of the cross got that type of complexity or length of flavonoids throughout the joint :) I have a couple more seeds of this one ;) I probably not going use um lol

spliff,I got 5 females from the RF so you might get all the males lol. I got 2 females from the Hazmats so maybe you might get more. I got 5 ultraviolet females but have yet to save any of them. good luck bro, good to see you made the move. that place is sooooo different from our place, but she go. aloha

Cooter

Cooter

Fuck it!....I'm jumping on the bandwagon.... the AW32's are officially soaking. If i find anything good I'll have to tear down my greenhizzy and build one of those dog run greenhizzles....hahahaha

Mahalo again to Braddah @The Hawaiian for the beans....cheehooo!!!

SunGrown

SunGrown

hope ya don't mind these pics in your thread, but if any of you can let me know from these pics (I just took today) which DOG/DAWG this plant is I would be sincerely grateful, like I have said I love this girl but knowing what she really is would be sweet!

Close up flower, dep, couple weeks to be really done:
dog.jpg

And here is one in veg, notice the leaf shape and features
dog_veg.jpg

SunGrown

SunGrown

thanks man, hmm, yours look more afghani leafed, no? Is that DOG? Dawg? or ?

Greyskull

Greyskull

yeah i was gonna say yours looked more sativa-like int he leaf blades
the Dog I have is a clone that has been on Maui since at least 1993

SunGrown

SunGrown

yeah i was gonna say yours looked more sativa-like int he leaf blades
the Dog I have is a clone that has been on Maui since at least 1993
right on, this is norcal sierra foothills, came through same guys that have betsy and other great strains. I just really like knowing what something is if possible. and this Dawg is awesome.

Top Bottom