Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

the dirty widow is just a name we gave that astringent, crystally covered widow bud. it was dirty covered with trichs lol we also used to call it the doodoo widow because it was so nasty good haha. this one is supposedly from the guys that were doing to bunker here. the one we used to get back in the early 2000s was better tho. that was the true dirty doodoo widow lol.

my camera broken bully. I had to take the hazmat5 down today. she did pretty damn well throughout all this rain. I am pleasantly surprised. the clon i have is looking little bit weak but I hope she pull through cause this one might be a keeper if she smoke good. so far the smoke I been getting off of the Ultraviolet Ogs, Racefeul Ogs are pretty good so Hazmat should be good too. I goin take down the sour Ds too. they pau. I am glad I have a chance at saving this one. she rooted, but sooo small lol

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

yep I got some of the masters to get up but only a few. I got more of the FloAW32Frosts up tho. that should be interesting to say the least. alright bullys aloha Friday!!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

The FloAw x Frost sounds like a good mix, probably kicks ass in the rain. I'm liking the Master Frosts, got one kick ass vigorous girl and one really vigorous male as well, they are twice the size of the others...they will be bred. Got 14 nice Master x Scrom Frosts they are all pretty uniform, pretty vigorous, happy little guys. One Master x Flo Aw, she hasn't sexed yet and she slightly less robust then the Schrom cross.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

No Legends or Glue, but got the skunkdawg, D and the BD x PU. Game on... What was the paper towel soaked in?
Mahalos again!

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

DW = Dirty Widow.... is that the super skunk/widow?

you guys got any legends or glues or chemds going or what?

hope all is well
3 Urkel dream one foot tall bushes
1 chem 5 in and going slow
1 nice skunk 8 in taking off
4 skunks 4 in and coming along
They took for ever but it is worth the wait
no way could I have been able to keep them alive with out the ez cloner
Mahalo

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Got two Frost males that are 3ft and no balls. I want to collect pollen off these boys I will have to build a spot for them this year I'm upping my Frost seed stock. It seems to dwindle when I give them away lol

kkday

kkday

Got two Frost males that are 3ft and no balls. I want to collect pollen off these boys I will have to build a spot for them this year I'm upping my Frost seed stock. It seems to dwindle when I give them away lol
Surfd gave me a couple. I'm on Molokai right now, I'm going to give some to my cuzin s husband who is killing it here. It only seams right that it fined its way back lol

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

A little late i know man.. but i'm here now and catching up on some reading..
great pic's bro keep them coming..

peace--prove

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

What's cuzin guys growing over there?
Surfd gave me a couple. I'm on Molokai right now, I'm going to give some to my cuzin s husband who is killing it here. It only seams right that it fined its way back lol
d

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Grey how is the rain looks like you guys are getting hit hard. Puna is not bad we have not got much rain yet hope we don't

kkday

kkday

What's cuzin guys growing over there?

d
Bro everything, he orders from every one and runs all the gear. He likes to try new stuff every time. Imma try get him on here. Tomorrow I'm going check out his grow, another organic guy too so he would match well here. His energy is just a tad lower than yours surfd

Top Bottom