• Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Wonder what they did to piss her off?
Downloadfile 1

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thanks for the info Hawaiian, you gotta come check these girls out n about a month. Just pollinated them all. I used a bunch of males, just cut the top of the plants off put them n paper bag and cut a small hole in the bottom corner of the bag where pollen could slowly escape.....then shake and bake.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Diggin the structure of 3 an 4. I see ya sporting the bodhi gear. Cant wait to pop mine whenever we get a backyard to rock out.

Cooter

Cooter

@SurfdOut

Looking Killa Bradda!

Eh...btw way have you tried the product"green cure"( potassium bicarbonate) for mold? I've used it in the past and it works well, it can be a little tuff on the pistols meaning it will brown them up a bit if the stain is sensitive to it. I'll mail you some a sample of it if you want to try it out.

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

for sure bro I would love to check out those biatches before they finish. should be some interesting smoke coming off of those. everything looks killer, even that burnt one :) aloha bro

my plants are still chugging along. I put out myfrosts with only 3 leaves when they were smaller and now the biggest/earliest one I put out is all funking out lol. she looks all shaggy and shit. probably gonna have to deal with mold on this one as the buds are too close together but fuck it, at least I can make some bubble out of the plant. maybe the whole thing :) aloha peoples

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Yep, I have used potassium bicarbonate (green cure, old fashioned) and they are good at raising the pH of the leaf surface and combating pm. Interestingly, the older my bottle of Old Fashioned gets the less effective it seems on pm and it isn't resistance cause these are new seeds plants. Yeah it will sizzle the pistils.

@SurfdOut

Looking Killa Bradda!

Eh...btw way have you tried the product"green cure"( potassium bicarbonate) for mold? I've used it in the past and it works well, it can be a little tuff on the pistols meaning it will brown them up a bit if the stain is sensitive to it. I'll mail you some a sample of it if you want to try it out.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Arthritis, what Bodhi gear ya sitting on? I had a bunch, gave them all away, still have his NL5 and Sunshine Daydream.

So an HPD officer was having a BBQ over the weekend up Whilemena and went to show his guests his gun and shot and killed himself....how fucking dumb do you gotta be to do this? Sad on a multitude of levels.

Cooter

Cooter

Yep, I have used potassium bicarbonate (green cure, old fashioned) and they are good at raising the pH of the leaf surface and combating pm. Interestingly, the older my bottle of Old Fashioned gets the less effective it seems on pm and it isn't resistance cause these are new seeds plants. Yeah it will sizzle the pistils.

Rajah Dajah

Cooter

Cooter

[quote="SurfdOut, post: 1309573

So an HPD officer was having a BBQ over the weekend up Whilemena and went to show his guests his gun and shot and killed himself....how fucking dumb do you gotta be to do this? Sad on a multitude of levels.[/quote]

It's sad...but on a lighter note he's now an official Darwin Award candidate

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Arthritis, what Bodhi gear ya sitting on? I had a bunch, gave them all away, still have his NL5 and Sunshine Daydream.

So an HPD officer was having a BBQ over the weekend up Whilemena and went to show his guests his gun and shot and killed himself....how fucking dumb do you gotta be to do this? Sad on a multitude of levels.
I got some Blue Tara and Ancient OG i'm saving for when we get a house. Maybe sooner but I think I will have my hands full with the skunkdawg s1, animal cookies,gg4, an gods gift thats coming my way.

Top Bottom