Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kkday

kkday

How's it brotha. Acdc is actually the strain she's looking for lol I'm on IG. I follow you on there since forever.

Mean while on Instagram some kook making hawaii look stupid again hyping up crosses he mad of other peoples work

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Lol, most of his cuts he gave out are just random pheno's he found, year ago he was asking Swerve which of his 5 larry seedlings resembled the real Larry OG. Now it has become a "clone-only"
I had to unfollow both those dudes, space and supa. They have some fire growing but too much arrogance and highschool attitudes.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Lol, most of his cuts he gave out are just random pheno's he found, year ago he was asking Swerve which of his 5 larry seedlings resembled the real Larry OG. Now it has become a "clone-only"
I had to unfollow both those dudes, space and supa. They have some fire growing but too much arrogance and highschool attitudes.
That guy acts like he's part of GGG a.nd if he is why they want a guy like that on the team

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Wow, Coot! Looks pretty tasty. My dad is growing out a couple of the Yumboldt FEMS ya made, he pretty stoked.

Dog father, what did you get from Sun Grown?

Green Harvest been in Kau and Kona last couple days.
@SurfdOut got some afcrack x bluewidow gonna pop from Sungrown Genetics. He also has a nice one called grandmas dream that looks tasty. Hung out with Tom for a couple hours Sunday, cool ass like minded brotha. Ya I hear so many copters im hearing things. Three days in a row doing compliance checks.

Cooter

Cooter

Sun Grown, you got a high CBD line?

Cooter, I will grab some of those BL/DL x OD32 seeds next time I over there. Should be dank! What ya seeing in the DLf2s?

Rajah Dat....the F2's are kind of all over the place,I ended up with 3 females, one is long and stretchy, one has a tighter node structure and the 3rd plant is a 50/50 of the other two. I'm going to cross all 3 with the BL/DL male for shits and giggles, I still have a few DL F2's seeds to dick around with...i just want to build up a seed stock for future projects with the 3 girls I'm currently growing..... I plan on getting them to the F3 stage during the funky part of the long season.

suomynona

suomynona

How's it brotha. Acdc is actually the strain she's looking for lol I'm on IG. I follow you on there since forever.
Right on man, sorry i missed who u were there, but well i will have to make sure acdc makes it there asap. I may be flying over in a few weeks myself but not really sure i can take the time but i will make something happen.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Some info on the Purple Hindu Kush I used in my green lotus cross.

" Purple Kush is a hybrid of Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani strains making it a 100 percent Indica. It was created in California where it’s available only in clone form and classified as ‘Elite’.
You’ll find that this weed has a heavy high with a strong body stone and a hit lasting for two to three hours. The smoke has a somewhat fruity flavor reminiscent of grapes and an earthy, skunk-like aftertaste. It’s used medically to alleviate symptoms such as depression and chronic muscle and joint pain.
It grows as a stocky shrub to a height of around one metre with thick
bunches of large, fan-shaped leaves. When mature, the plants have tight, chunky buds with a pine aroma. The buds are purplish with orange hairs and a sticky coating of resin and the strain has a THC content of 20 percent."

Green Lotus: Green Crack(cecils cut) x Snowlotus
This is a cannabis seed version of green crack, a quick, fat, fruity sativa dominant hybrid that’s easy to grow and pumps out the giant juicy jams. Green crack is a classic American holy grail sativa hybrid; originally known as cush, created by cecil. Loved by indoor sativa enthusiasts and prized by outdoor cash croppers. Big yields of orgasmic fruity floral funk clusters filled with pure THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) mind fire!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nice cross Spliff, have you grown that cross out yet? Bring us back some killer seeds.

Right on Coot, gonna have your own line pretty soon. I got those 4 GHash seeds in from NDN via TJ. I gonna do an open pollination and give them out to everyone who wants them.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

So, KK...those gel caps you put up, is that bho? Hope everything goes smooth with your new baby.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Was up Dogfather? The Vanilluna you hooked me up with is a female and starting to grow out of the mutations, can't wait to see what see is about. Did you get any seeds off of Thomas?

suomynona

suomynona

SunGrown, what all you working on dude?
Quite a bit of stuff really. But two main things are im going thru some tardawg f2's to select a nice male to hit about 20 strains with. And im reversing the forum slut and likely the gg4 to hit up a good bit too, none of those strains did i have a hand in making though. But its still fun. Just got some banana og x dogshit and larry og x dogshit beans too that i may do a male hunt with as well. Im always way too busy, but i am a certified cannabis growaholic! Never stop!

How are things for you bro?

Cooter

Cooter

Nice cross Spliff, have you grown that cross out yet? Bring us back some killer seeds.

Right on Coot, gonna have your own line pretty soon. I got those 4 GHash seeds in from NDN via TJ. I gonna do an open pollination and give them out to everyone who wants them.

Right on brah!....if can... save me some pollen to dust on my Ghash Mom....if no can i completely understand.....other wise the prodigy from your open pollination will be killer enough ;-)

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Was up Dogfather? The Vanilluna you hooked me up with is a female and starting to grow out of the mutations, can't wait to see what see is about. Did you get any seeds off of Thomas?
ya thanks brotha, gsc x fizz, lemon fizz, and chem valley x romulanbluewidow. Gave some Mkfrost. Hey hit me up got some great news.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Right on dude, keep up the hard work! I will go peep in on Dogfather and maybe grab some samples of the love.

Quite a bit of stuff really. But two main things are im going thru some tardawg f2's to select a nice male to hit about 20 strains with. And im reversing the forum slut and likely the gg4 to hit up a good bit too, none of those strains did i have a hand in making though. But its still fun. Just got some banana og x dogshit and larry og x dogshit beans too that i may do a male hunt with as well. Im always way too busy, but i am a certified cannabis growaholic! Never stop!

How are things for you bro?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Right on brah!....if can... save me some pollen to dust on my Ghash Mom....if no can i completely understand.....other wise the prodigy from your open pollination will be killer enough ;-)

But you know how the bitches love me, so I'm expecting 4 females. Lol

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

ya thanks brotha, gsc x fizz, lemon fizz, and chem valley x romulanbluewidow. Gave some Mkfrost. Hey hit me up got some great news.

Cool, The Fizz he got from me, said was mean, lmk how that one turns out. I grew out a bunch of his CVK, was pretty good and you could see how the line has adapted.

Top Bottom