• Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Gerrrilla
DSCN2234
DSCN2239

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Hey Dogfather, my bad on the Old Toby, was just growing fast no bananas. Have you grown these before?
View attachment 466178
first time, sounds like a grow report somewhere. That sucks supposed to be a medical strain. Sorry man hope the tranny no breed um! Just got an ac/dc clone from cal that's supposed to be high cbd low thc from @sungrowngenetics . Thanks brotha much appreciated. Also Obama kush , blue Dragon, Hindu skunk, gg4, and forum. and cherry pie x platinum og and a real stinky frosty dairy queen. You like any of those @SurfdOut ?

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Kalo how's your glue doing? Can't wait to test those stardawg crosses. Everyone have a great Aloha Friday!

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Do you mean like stem rot?
either way, Nope.
no rot they just did a 90, maybe the bubbles were to high, either way put away all my machines after years and get way better clones in oasis cubes. Have a used once oxyclone and new Ez clone 64 real cheap if anyone's interested.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey Dog father, the Toby is not herming, I thought I saw bananas but was wrong. I did some research on that line, did the guy grow em outside? I like try that ac/DC. Did you get chosen as a Stardawg tester? I gonna order a couple paks on the sale.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Hey Dog father, the Toby is not herming, I thought I saw bananas but was wrong. I did some research on that line, did the guy grow em outside? I like try that ac/DC. Did you get chosen as a Stardawg tester? I gonna order a couple paks on the sale.
Ya Toby was grown outdoor saw picture even purples up. Ya Gu let me slide in. Don't think random selection is the best. Been waiting for those $25 packs for a minute. Been busy this month stocking up I know I got something you will like I can share. Christmas came early brotha lol Give a call tell Ya what I got shootz

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Hey @SurfdOut @kalopatchkid @Dirtboy808 you want any vegged out cookies n cream to try?

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Ya Toby was grown outdoor saw picture even purples up. Ya Gu let me slide in. Don't think random selection is the best. Been waiting for those $25 packs for a minute. Been busy this month stocking up I know I got something you will like I can share. Christmas came early brotha lol Give a call tell Ya what I got shootz
@SurfdOut hey man hope you give the reach around to any women you meet and don't have that problem lol

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

I put a tray of cuts you gave me outside in what I thought would be shade but low and behold I find them in direct sun later, all wilted. They bounced back overnight but I know it set them back a bit...
Glue is doing good, it grows quick.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Looken good Cooter. Cookies and cream if you think they can handle this side I'm up for it.
Off to put a new floor in living room and getting some help from the gang smoke out time.
Hawaiian Racefuel looking great. Also is the Master hungry like Flo?

Top Bottom