• Tagged users None
OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Oh shucks surf'd....not the man???

Big brother bothering ya huh...
THEY SUCK.

be safe though!
Let me know how the Limonana Hazes SMOKE,
i know they will grow great for ya hehehe!!
peace;)

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Yep, lots of pressure from the powers that be.

Hawaiian, you ever start those Bubba/Ghash testers I gave ya? Woop, off to Oahu for a few days.

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

for the life of me I cant remember those seeds bro. so I would guess that to be a no :D I started all the shishka seeds and they all popped, I gotta transplant tho. weather has been beautiful last couple of days, things I thought I should have chopped I left and they are looking fantastic right now. have fun on Oahu bro, looks like there will be a lot of traffic shit happening with the Prez in town. better you than me bro. a hui hou :D

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

2 boards an a ding repair kit.......someones surfing Christmas Day @SurfdOut

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Have fun over there. You been in the bush awhile. Took those Hazemats down was starting to mold.
1 8Hazemat

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

for the life of me I cant remember those seeds bro. so I would guess that to be a no :D I started all the shishka seeds and they all popped, I gotta transplant tho. weather has been beautiful last couple of days, things I thought I should have chopped I left and they are looking fantastic right now. have fun on Oahu bro, looks like there will be a lot of traffic shit happening with the Prez in town. better you than me bro. a hui hou :D

Oh yeah, thats the ones...the Shiska Strawberry D, save me cuts of the girls please.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

DB I found those Blueberry seeds and some others..just popped some they're still good.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Never knew that but also don't know who Dark Horse is but did you see mmj is now both state and federally legal. no more band on mmj feds gave up. only matter time(soon) before legal.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

To my understanding congress essentially defunded any programs involved related to marijuana enforcement in medical states.

P.s. Dark Horse was responsible for breeding the Bruce banner strains.

Latest posts

Top Bottom