Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Looks nice Cooter I like smoke some of that maybe next time I'm in Ewa I'll get with you.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Greek what were those cuts I fricken forgot. I was 2 cases short on flooring. lol I get em next year.

TheGreekone

TheGreekone

Greek what were those cuts I fricken forgot. I was 2 cases short on flooring. lol I get em next year.

The ones I gave you are pineapple express, and one blueberry.
For some reason the racefuel you gave me wilted up and died after I transplanted and cloned the top. Luckily the clone looks like it may be starting roots.
Flo 32 and Hazemat, and all my other plants that got transplanted and cloned are doing fine.
Kinda strange.

Cooter

Cooter

Hi Greek,

Sometimes i use pollen that i have stored and use a paint brush and dust a few branches, this last round of seed making was open pollination

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Yeah but, I wonder if they will be able to rustle up funding from other avenues like forfeiture of assets.

Hey Coot, I got some Yumboldt x Sour Kush from ya...are they fems? I gonna do one more seed pop on this full moon, then just cuts until long season. Should I pop some of the BL/DLS or the f2s?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey Greek- I grabbed one of the PEs out of Dirts veg room when he wasn't looking....how is your Blueberry? Where did ya get em? Mahalo

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Do you think they are going to not pay attention to non-medical growers in medical states? All I really got outta the article was they are going to quit bothering dispensaries.
I guess, I'll believe it when I don't see them fly here anymore.

TheGreekone

TheGreekone

Hey Greek- I grabbed one of the PEs out of Dirts veg room when he wasn't looking....how is your Blueberry? Where did ya get em? Mahalo

I haven't finished one of this particular blueberry. Actually, i don't even have one budding yet. I just got it from a friend of a friend. I'm not too impressed with it in the veg room though. It's not a vigorous grower like the pineapple express.
I'm on the hunt for a new blueberry if anyone knows where I might be able to locate one.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I left Dirt with one cut of DJ's True Blueberry from Dogfather today, can sample some of that if ya like. The cross Coot is working on throws out some great blue phenos.

Cooter

Cooter

Yeah but, I wonder if they will be able to rustle up funding from other avenues like forfeiture of assets.

Hey Coot, I got some Yumboldt x Sour Kush from ya...are they fems? I gonna do one more seed pop on this full moon, then just cuts until long season. Should I pop some of the BL/DLS or the f2s?

The (YBxTW)/Sour K are fem's....they might want to through a nanner or two in the final weeks of flower so keep a eye on them, or harvest just early.

The DL F2'a have some gems...so do the BL/DL, can't go wrong with either choice. I found a chemy smeller in my last BL/DL selection ended up keeping that one (#4) and a real dark fruit smelling one (#2).

I've got some BL/ Sour Kush seedling going and just popped the AW/32 X Ghash to take a gander at.

Yep after this selection I'm using cuts through he long season, I'm planning on open pollinating the DL F2's with all the moms during the "weird season" May ~ June and making a shit load of seeds

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Dude, I bet the next run of Bl x SK and Ghash x OD/AW kick your ass to sleep. Super pumped to see how they turn out.

straydogOG

straydogOG

hopeing for a few dozen GDP og kush x GGG d cure.... in the next few weeks.... dudes keep makeing good stash...

BSSF

sd

Latest posts

Top Bottom