Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

I can never seem to get my plants to catch an outdoor long season veg. Maybe they arent getting enough hours in the sun to do so? Should I just veg. outdoors from the get go or veg indoors like usual?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Kalo, i believe that would be strain dependant. Too much indica or indoor bred lines gonna kick in faster. The Frosts Dirtboy started on June 21 still were pounders.
I think we get enough light hours, some of my clones were thinking about kicking it back into veg on this last full moon that was out all night. Sup lighting does give ya a little more control though.
Enough rain for ya yet?

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Last year I started some of my seeds on 4/20 and all only got 2 to 3 ft. Those were all indoor OG's. And those Frost's did do what Surf said.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Enough rain for ya yet?
I hope the summer is not like this. Got 7 girls in full bloom that haven't seen a day of sunshine in 2 weeks...might have to crank up the HPS if this keeps up.

No smoke's for 420 except for last summers blue temple I had in the fridge....shits hurtin.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I hope the summer is not like this. Got 7 girls in full bloom that haven't seen a day of sunshine in 2 weeks...might have to crank up the HPS if this keeps up.

No smoke's for 420 except for last summers blue temple I had in the fridge....shits hurtin.
Sorry to hear that bru if I was home I would hook you up small kind kind lol.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

I went back to look and I started those Frosts on 7-17-14 so far my flo32 are hanging in.
007 1023x1024
008 1024x1024

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Any of you guys going to the Free the Weed event on Oahu this Friday night?

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

blue temple not good? :) yep mine are almost pau too, I saw mold on one but they not close enough yet to pull, two more weeks and I would be golden, but I doubt I getting that. oh well, I just started my mellow mood seeds. that and some already veggin master frosts are going to be the brunt of my long season grow. 420 this Monday, everybody got plans? no way I going Oahu for that, that island is like a mini-mainland already, fucking crazy traffic shit going on lol.

dirty I might not keep the Flow32 cut after blooming it out this summer so you might have to keep a copy bro, I have another friend I gave it to that still running um so if we both lose it then he get um. aloha brutha, I gonna go get my cinder soil and mac nut mulch soon. I friend had a shit ton of the fabric you put under concrete driveways its just like the fabric pots I traded some for that and 34' of metal/cage boundaries/borderlines. I going make another bed. wooooo.

aloha peoples a farmer's work is never done, but it is good to sit down and smoke a phattie or two in between :D a hui hou malama pono!!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nice Plushberry, dude.

So Dirt, what ya think about that Kauai line I gave ya? Smells nice, just cant handle too much rain huh?

Dont worry Hawaiian i will go party in Honolulu for ya. Lol. Gonna pop a bunch of Master x Frosts f1s and f2s for part 1 of long season.....too bad we cant gauge a males mold resistance.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

It does smell good. Wife said it smells like what she remembers from early 80's on Kauai. The hairs start molding but got close to being pau, it is still curing

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

NOAA just put out it's monthly report and looks like a wet summer and dry winter kinda like last year.

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

bettah you than me my brutha, I wouldn't know what to do with all those hot young stoned chicks all around the festival haha.

well, I think the rain has it in for me this year. already had to take last couple cycles early because of it. my goal overall has been to get some super wet resistance crosses. im actually surprised that I got to take mine this far, another week would have been pretty damn fine with me but it looks like rain for rest of week lol. oh well, I actually love the rain so it is like a good and bad thing for me. and as I type it is suuuper sunny and hot humid as fuck wouldn't ya know :D alright I have officially begun prepping for long season. this should be a good one for sure. aloha peoples!!!!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Was pretty rad. The medicating booth got shut down kinda early due to stinking up the Ala Moana mall. Lol. Had some good booths, was pretty small but good vibes and good music...a senator was in attendance. Hawaii Cannabis Care and Farmers Market Hawaii did a great job.
20150418 111854

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Thanks for the up date Surf. Sounds like it was a good time. I heard that Flo OG took a bunch of awards in Co. I just got some rot on those Flo32 dam she gets big this time of year the bud on right is what she will end up looking like. Happy 420
004 1021x1024

Top Bottom