• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Aloha!

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

Damn Gong that is a phattie cola for sure, I only got those fat pods when I was running indo. alright bro, typical questions, what strain, how does it smoke, and when are you inviting the bruddahs ova, nah, killer job bro, especially like the Hawaiian Flag bro, aloha to you, enjoy that shit!!!

got my raised bed started, now all I gotta do is transport a ton half soil about 20 yards by wheelbarrow haha. at least my boy is helping me so might be easier lol. fucking long season is here already. friends plants are stretching, I just took whatever last I had and have the next cycle ready to go. just gotta pick up some ferts and then the back breaking shoveling shit and I am golden for the summer. ok brothers and sisters, I agree with Grow, I love this fucking thread, but then again I have been known to be a man whore at times hahaha in my dreams lol, nothing like brother surfd :D

a hui hou and malama pono!!

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Damn Gong that is a phattie cola for sure, I only got those fat pods when I was running indo. alright bro, typical questions, what strain, how does it smoke, and when are you inviting the bruddahs ova, nah, killer job bro, especially like the Hawaiian Flag bro, aloha to you, enjoy that shit!!!

got my raised bed started, now all I gotta do is transport a ton half soil about 20 yards by wheelbarrow haha. at least my boy is helping me so might be easier lol. fucking long season is here already. friends plants are stretching, I just took whatever last I had and have the next cycle ready to go. just gotta pick up some ferts and then the back breaking shoveling shit and I am golden for the summer. ok brothers and sisters, I agree with Grow, I love this fucking thread, but then again I have been known to be a man whore at times hahaha in my dreams lol, nothing like brother surfd :D

a hui hou and malama pono!!
Plushberry is "Blackcherry soda X Space Queen" 80% indica. It smokes very sweet and smooth flushed 2 weeks, ash is white flush bowl check check. The bruddahs always invited lol mahalo shoots!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Born and raise Kauai boy. I'm mainland now work and grow. You can take the boy off the island but you can not take the island out the boy lol most of my family still Kauai & Oahu
Hey that's awsome! I got married at tunnels beach last summer! First time on any island and it was the most amazing time of my life! The whole atmosphere I love list for words how happy that place makes me! We stayed at the st. Regis with a walkout room to the beach!:D

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Nice bro I'm glad u had a good time hopefully u got some good kind herbs when u went I know a bunch of growers there. Some of the best tasting herbs I had came out of wainiha valley and wailua homesteads way up the mountain past a swim place called Mango tree.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Nice bro I'm glad u had a good time hopefully u got some good kind herbs when u went I know a bunch of growers there. Some of the best tasting herbs I had came out of wainiha valley and wailua homesteads way up the mountain past a swim place called Mango tree.
I wish bro, I actually brought some concentrates and use a pen vaporizer:) I hope to go back this September .

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Nice bro herbs on kauai is plentiful fyi. Only thing is expensive and they usually don't weight a bag they eyeball it. If it look like it make 6 joints its $60 lmao. If you get lucky meeting a local you should have no probs scoring some there just be careful and stay vigilant you know how that goes.

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

yeah bro, looks super 'ono that ice cake, especially like the day we had today, super hot, den rain at night. I wish I had a good camera I would take a picture of this li hing pickle mango me and da boy just made. you know you doing something when you get blister from cutting up all dat mango but fuck it cause mmmmmmmmmmm that shit is bomb :D plushberry looks super tasty. I think I am gonna get some beans and some rosin from a friend soon, perfect timing too I might have to start a later long season crop soon. shoots, aloha, a hui hou, ssssuuuuuuuuuuuppppppeeee!!!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Dang, can't upload pics for some reason.....oh well.

What's up Dirt? What ya got planned for the summer? Gotta make it over there one of these days.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

ho, that brings back memories of the 50 cent ice cake after school from the house across Keaukaha field.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

In Hawaii right now. Brought 8 grams of BHO and a pen. Would love to find some island herb while I am out here. I am staying at the Whaler, on Maui. Nice place to say the least, super windy right now.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Dang, can't upload pics for some reason.....oh well.

What's up Dirt? What ya got planned for the summer? Gotta make it over there one of these days.
What you got going? None of my Master frost seeds popped, but Casper F2 looking great and they got bigger in winter too so hope for the best. Have room for some of those seeds you have hint hint lol How's the mold ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom