• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Flo32
024 Flo32

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Dang, you and that plant seem to like each other. Hey, did that mail make it to Austria?

So what Hawaiian, got those Amnesia xs in?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey Coot, can you s1 a cutting for me? I just want to try an preserve an old line.

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

yep got a few different ones, I going by dirtys some time this week I bring some up.

looking great dirty, cant beat that flow32 smell mmmmmm. see you in a few. you store your seeds in the freezer? those MKFrosts should have popped as they are less than a year old about.

got the garden planted with already vegged seedlings. still gotta sex the ones that didn't show preflower then let her BLOOM :) all MKFrosts except for one plant that I got from a purple/black bud one time. I never save random seeds much less try them out, but this bud was suuuper dark and might be worth exploring. I didn't take cuts but plan to make some seeds with one of the male MKFrosts that show. alooooooooohhhhaa!!!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Right on Hawaiian, lmk when you guys are having a safety.

Popped my first run for long season.
Bl x DL
Master x Frost
BSHW x Green Crack
Purple Corinto x Puna Budda
Jack Frost x Strawberry D
G13 x NL1
Purps
NYCD
Snowcap x Pure Kush/Uzbek
True Gangster Kush
DJs Vanillauna
Starfighter x Yeti

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nice Sugar Blue cross.....how did you like the Blue Lotus? Make f2s? I got a BL pak being sent to me...still on my Blue hunt.

We got cuts and seeds from Grey, think Dirt is growing some Chem seeds from Subrob via Grey. Also got to sample some Dog from him.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

I only got 3 immature looking seeds of the Sugar Kush x BL, got 1 male and 1 female and 1 dud and a bunch of f2's now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom