TheGreekone

Still recovering from the mite attacks.
Flo32 @ 5 weeks flower
20150510 080057

PE @ 5 weeks flower
20150510 080322

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Looks good Greek those mites are a pain. For now mine are gone. I will get a pic of my PE she is 3 weeks now.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Super Blue Dream x Joseph, ended up getting four females, they were all nice but two were real nice and worth keeping around too bad all my cuts died when I was away. I dont got pictures of my favorite, but here's my second favorite pheno, it's the fruitiest, most blue smelluing of the bunch.

DSCN5219

Another Super Blue Dream x OG Jo. This was my least favorite pheno think it leaned the most towards mom. More of a citrus, vaseline, from the jo but that sandalwood smell from mom. Kinda spicy, think that's what put me off about it.

DSCN5241
DSCN5237

Some nugs of my favorite pheno, breaking it up you get a awesome lime smell with some fruity berry, haze skunky goodness. Almost reminds me of a lime margarita...

DSCN5222

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

lol im so tired of saving people who get in over their head i just warn n hope they listen.... notice to all who come hawaii the tally marks do represnt the local killin people it represent people of all kinds geting in over their heads n not respecting their limits n keeping their pride in check, ive seen guys go on 3ft days a few places have undertoe that just hold you with out fins or holes you. hanakapi is at like 30 dead drown in the ocean or washed down da river. me n my friend use to sit a troble spots n help da haoles move safely through them cuz if your capible of making the save n dont attempt you feel like shit. i swear on my beloved nuts i have boths short boarded n bodyboarded n body surfed kalalau n all over n everytime i go down i scared as fuck been held down loooooong time before. even if your a pro everywhere else bra means nothing here.... any hawaii boyz if you like burn 1 when i come by if i got or you got let me know always fun to smoke wit cool people. if i got my home grown chee brah i had 2 pods of elephant stomper i grew n i was noticeably effected cant wait till its dry n cured they were green. i reccommend a hakko 15w ceramic tip soldering iron its great for all needs... vape combust or green n dry and seal stuff n grfitty.. make sure you turn it off after use lol its so hot it boils skin .... ow i accidently elbowd it.... and my back hit it and arm and belly lol.... fuckin chonic brah.
I have been to kalalau 4 times now, did it once during a storm and that hanakapi river crossing almost took me..... Jogged to the falls last summer, the beach (hannakapi) was completely transformed..

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
lol im so tired of saving people who get in over their head i just warn n hope they listen.... notice to all who come hawaii the tally marks do represnt the local killin people it represent people of all kinds geting in over their heads n not respecting their limits n keeping their pride in check, ive seen guys go on 3ft days a few places have undertoe that just hold you with out fins or holes you. hanakapi is at like 30 dead drown in the ocean or washed down da river. me n my friend use to sit a troble spots n help da haoles move safely through them cuz if your capible of making the save n dont attempt you feel like shit. i swear on my beloved nuts i have boths short boarded n bodyboarded n body surfed kalalau n all over n everytime i go down i scared as fuck been held down loooooong time before. even if your a pro everywhere else bra means nothing here.... any hawaii boyz if you like burn 1 when i come by if i got or you got let me know always fun to smoke wit cool people. if i got my home grown chee brah i had 2 pods of elephant stomper i grew n i was noticeably effected cant wait till its dry n cured they were green. i reccommend a hakko 15w ceramic tip soldering iron its great for all needs... vape combust or green n dry and seal stuff n grfitty.. make sure you turn it off after use lol its so hot it boils skin .... ow i accidently elbowd it.... and my back hit it and arm and belly lol.... fuckin chonic brah.
Lmao brah I kno exactly what you mean the whole story. I been there when Andy Irons almost drown at Flags got held down lol but was epic session. I saved a brother and sister at wailua river mouth they was getting sucked out and parents couldn't swim lol I had a board so was cool. I almost drown donkey beach shore pound when was big lol. Polio ale scares me when it's big lol Hurricane Iniki swell I was out at Kealia scenic lookout with Kaipo J. and crew. Almost maki over there lol. A the heat gun works great for vaping

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Lmao brah I kno exactly what you mean the whole story. I been there when Andy Irons almost drown at Flags got held down lol but was epic session. I saved a brother and sister at wailua river mouth they was getting sucked out and parents couldn't swim lol I had a board so was cool. I almost drown donkey beach shore pound when was big lol. Polio ale scares me when it's big lol Hurricane Iniki swell I was out at Kealia scenic lookout with Kaipo J. and crew. Almost maki over there lol. A the heat gun works great for vaping
Polihale not polio ale dumb spell check or maybe my fingas to fat lol

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
When I went Hanalei school one time we had to sleep at the school for a week because the Hanalei bridge was flooded was crazy shit but shit this was like 35years ago

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

that trail in a storm is no joke. it was foolish to do, and i was the only one to do it for 2 days but i had traveled too far, last summer the crossing was only ankle deep, and the stacked rocks had all been removed.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
still must have been cherry. i remember when i was kid me n my boy was hiking there for a cruz n saw a lady in a white wedding gown fall in a ft deep mud puddle its was both sad and halarious... i fell from the top of the switch backs in hanakapii to the river bed once or twice lauhala was not fun, carrin to much n dehydrated lol i didnt get hurt other then all the hala thorns aww the younger days. so glad i have buds now lol
Lol Hawaiian!!! So you stay Waianae you know Donald on the point? Mean left right there. Yup Kauai Boys always got the crazy story's right on. Blaze on brah!!! :cigar:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
When I went Hanalei school one time we had to sleep at the school for a week because the Hanalei bridge was flooded was crazy shit but shit this was like 35years ago
Oh stop ! I wish I was there now:drowning:

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

What's everyone growing outside this summer?
I've been using these little solar flood lights off amazon to veg outdoor and they seem to be working so far.

@Dirtboy808 - Hows the smell on the true blue? I just brought some cuts of that one and the cocoa kush back home. They look so similar in veg, but I let the mothers slip into pre-flower on accident and the cocoa was smelling real nice. They are beasts now that they revegged under a 1k, insane branching.

Latest posts

Top Bottom