Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

The True Blue is still drying but vapor some and it has a almost a fuel smell and taste.
Greekone how is that PE doing I did something to mine to turn the hairs brown at 5 weeks and now rot is starting in spots. Even the Flo got some rot been damp here.

TheGreekone

TheGreekone

That PE got harvested shortly after that 5 week picture, because of powdery mildew. Same with the flo32 right beside her.
The PE has always been a quick finisher for me. I've never had one go past 7 weeks. I don't have magnifying glass to check the tricrome color, so I usually end up cutting at about 6 weeks cause the hairs start all turning color.
Here is a picture of the frost after about 6 weeks. It was forming a nice big cola on top, but now seems to be stretching again. Do you think it's gonna reveg completely? If so, I may cut now and make bubble hash with it.
20150521 062628

20150521 062720

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Looks like she is going to reveg. Frost has a lot of Sat in her. My PE is at 6 weeks and my Flo both got rot not super bad and will let them go unless we get more rain all day. This afternoon rain with dry nights and mornings not bad.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

I won't be doing Flo32 this time of year she wants to regrow a little, she is much tighter a month ago, the PE is a go this time of year. Wet wet.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

That PE looks nice, bummers on the rot but dang 6 weeks is fast...I'll be doing a heirloom skunk from an uncle that is some old school creeeeup..skunkdog also, always dank. Hopefully GG4 haha..might get headband and dutch treat. Until recently, I was gonna germinate a shit load of cookie's..

happylittle

happylittle

@SpliffAndMyLady how did you like that Silver Mountain Im running her for the first time right now and having trouble finding info on her.
Also Hawaii you guys rock. Havent had the pleasure of visiting yet but one day....
thanks,
-J

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

@happylittle Breedbay is the spot for all things Bodhi related. You can even chat with the man himself.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

SKDG..check..

DSCN6055

DSCN6057

DSCN6064

Pretty thing ain't she? Not in her prime, yet, the clone I got had mites..not bad, but still mites nonetheless. I stripped her down and been spraying her every three days since, alternating spray's, so she's kind of burly looking.. there was no foliage two weeks ago..so I think she's starting to boost. Momma in training..Aloha

DSCN6066
DSCN6067
DSCN6068
SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Hi Happy, the Silver Mountain was great. I had a pheno that looked a lot like One Flip's Tre Stardawg photo of the month, with a touch of ssh to the bud structure. I preferred the pheno's that purpled up later in flower..the green pheno's were less hazy and more green crack mango funk. Good luck, love B's work.

I wish breedbay would confirm my account. Been sending them email's every couple months. Maybe I need to try and sign up from a different email.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Hey @SpliffAndMyLady, I registered like two years ago and never got the registration email. What finally worked for me was doing the "forgot my password" thing and it sent an email to my spam folder and that somehow authenticated my email address and I could finally post. Hope that helps.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Thanks i'll have to try that. Yep. .been keeping her in veg with a ~18watt(100 watt replacement) led, 5000k. Home depot special hahah it working good figure i'll take some cuts in a week or two. Once I feel safe the borg is gone. Pretty sure they already left the building though.

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

fucking bore beetle is taking out my only purple plant I got to go lol, fucker. I didn't keep any cuts and pollenated her with my purplest MasterFrost male. I see the seeds but I am thinking the beetle might get half of them before they are mature enough to pull. I cant believe they got her and not the much bigger plants I have going, fuckers!! haha. alright, just venting, things could be better, but of course they could be worse lol.

aloha and have a fucking wonderful Kamehameha Day!!

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

been smoking the Rosin lately, good shit for sure, just like the BHO except little differences here and there. alright, time for another hit iiiiiiinnnnnhhhaaalllleee......exxxhaallee choke choke choke haha a hui hou

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Never had problems with bore beetle before but I like rosin. From flowers, or iwe? I think from flowers is better but hash is easy yield.

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

im actually not sure bro, my buddy makes a bunch of different stuff on mainland so could be from either. I like the BHO but I been hittin the Rosin like a mad man lol. I might try that simple hair straightener method to make some of my own, we see how it turns out. aloha

Top Bottom