Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

A pic of some rosin made the other day with skunkdog iwe. Probably not as nice but it kicks me in the butt..I would think it was bho if I never made it.

DSCN6105

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

looks absolutely beautiful spliffy!! you make the rosin with the iron? hair straightener? I still gotta figure it out as I haven't done it yet. I have a bunch of trim waiting to get made into something lol.

yeah buddy, I bring it up next pow wow, should have enough as a little dab will do ya :D

aloha guys, my fucking purple didn't make it, just withering up right now, too small so bore beetle got everything one time pau. I just going let um go little more before rot to let the seeds mature as much as possible, a hui hou!!

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

I use a hair straightener set at 140F(lowest setting). That one I put the iwe in a coffee filter before smashing between parchment paper ~4-5 seconds. I will usually rosin my bubble that isn't melty enough.

After I start these Cherry Pie Kush(pre-cookies) hybrids I plan to start some of of those Archive. I want to cross the Skunkdog to HazMat, along with CPK.

Last edited:
SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Hey DB, what goodies you mixing in your cinder soil? Plants look nice.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Nothing special Put in more Mac nut compost and some neam cake, Bio Flora which is mostly chicken shit , lime, EWC, Azomite. Always got to have the 8-8-8 That Puna 32 kicked into flower. Got one weird ass Casper OG
012 1022x1024

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

I just started using the cinder soil and mac nut compost from puna rock. I think one of my plants got a cal-mag lockout because I didnt let it sit long enough and the PH might have been a little out of range. Seems to be growing out of it though.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Kalo, I gonna grab some of that mac nut compost soon...how was? Much bugs?

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

It's nice stuff, really dark and rich almost like straight worm castings. I didn't really see any bugs, not even worms. I am concerned about bugs finding their way into the pile in my yard though.

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

i must be getting unlucky this year, I found a second plant with bore beetle signs. this time at the base of the plant so it usually moves up from there, I got back ups but what the fuck lol. time to start some seeds, longest day of the year seems right to me. aloha!!!!!!!!!

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I had caterpillars do the same thing lmao bore through the stalk and live inside the hollow part. Everything up from that point maki. Lol

TheGreekone

TheGreekone

I was under the impression that soil life, "bugs", were important to have in organic growing. Their excreations are one of the things the plants use.

TheGreekone

TheGreekone

Is there anything wrong with having my supplemental light turn on for 6 hours in the middle of the night, instead of continuous light for the whole 18 hours?

Top Bottom