Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Greek, pretty much...but anytime you are in a somewhat synthetic environment you need to have balance. Bugs I dont want are fire ants, root aphids etc.

Google Gas Lantern Technique reference the lighting.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Surfd, no fire ants at your spot? Lucky, if so.

I think one or two hours in the middle of the night is all you need, Greek. Just enough to keep the plant from going to flower. I plan to veg everything past the seedling stage, this way. It works great.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Dirt, you feel they came from Puna Rock's products? Or which potting soil?

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

SKDG

DSCN6129

DSCN6136

DSCN6141

TheGreekone

TheGreekone

I would like to see a picture of a properly grown Hazmat plant. It got cut out of my lineup because of her poor performance, probably due to my techniques.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Greek. Pretty sure Dirt get one now, healthy BBW..Maybe he'll bust loose some pics from the spank bank..;)

What kind of bugs came with the DTE soil?

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

I gotta clean my veg room out but I not sure I still got the Hazmat, maybe spliff still get some of those seeds ;) the plants bore beetle got were about 3 feet tall, not much but it will affect my mid summer smoke. everything I am going to start now will be mostly sativa. that PE was pretty good bro, not bad at all.

kirkwoods must be getting bigger bro hope some turn out male :D allllloha!!

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Yep I still got Hazmat seeds. Hopefully find a nice skunker to hit the SKDG with, and for F2's.

Hawaiian, which pack did you get all girls from again? Want to start some Archive after I get these Cherry Pie Kush going...the cpk x mendodawg was made outside, supposedly endured a lot of rain to finish these seeds..

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Hawaiian that is small for the bore were they veg'd inside long. I got some bug that attacked the roots, aphids I think but don't know I just don't get them any more. I will take more pics.

TheGreekone

TheGreekone

Any ideas what's going on with this Frost? The leaves look kinda limp, and are curling under a bit. She also is taking a long time to fully kick into flower. She is at about 5 weeks.
20150627 071442
20150627 071442
20150627 071457

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Read where the State Supreme Court shut down the 24 plant thing on the BI wonder now if they will fly more.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

How was that frigging earthquake?

Yeah, how are we a Home Rule state, when everything is ruled to be preempted?

Top Bottom