Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Does this look like borer beetle damage? If it is, will she survive if I put her into flower right now?

DSCN6213

DSCN6214

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

kola it is a clone.

Spliff wife walked in and saw the pic and said wow bad bore beetle. No she won't got to kill the beetle

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Yeah Dirt, hopefully the beetle dead. Threw her into flower. How did you deal with them before?
Can't wait for this week to be over.

Surf, are using those florescent's as supplemental lighting? How's it work, they look kinda far from the plants

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Yep, got 2 4ft t8s on the roof, plenty of light. Started all the seeds on regular sunlight and after they sexed I kicked on the flouros to keep them in veg. Turn the light on dusk til 8pm and then wake em up at 3.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

I painted a thick paste of Slevin over the hole. It doesn't absorbe into plant just kills the fucks when they come out andthey will get your othe plants. I tried shooting up Az a sol into the hole. Plant junky.lol

Surf I was wondering what the glow was coming from your area. lol the roosters are crowing.

shemshemet

shemshemet

Great vibes coming out of this thread, keep it up!

I'm not sure if the y'all are great photographers, or the sun is just perfect there, but all these buds are picture perfect! Can't stop scrolling through this thread!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Eh so Hawaiian, got 4 of the Kirks to run out of the 6. Got 2 nice males and a good girl and one who is smaller and hasnt sexed yet. Keeping them in veg, lmk what ya want me to do, dont know when ya need the pollen....I can kick them into flower or keep em vegging.

Top Bottom