Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

ok bro, I gonna git my shit ready, I gonna blast at least one male on some shit I gonna take out of veg now I give you a ringaling soon, I might be in your neck o tha woods tomorrow anyway maybe burn burb chhheeeeeehhuuuu k aloha a hui hou ride bike fast and ssssuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Cooter

Cooter

Been Playing with some Ethanol Washes, its far from perfection, but it's not all that bad for some backyard bullshit.

20150719 055725
20150719 061110

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hi Guys, Hope all is well.
@OgGong sup lighting no light dep needed. Smartpots are 45g...i wanna say 12ft high. Greek, they might let them breathe a little more...but they are cheaper than plastic pots and better for an uneven gh floor. Lol

Cooter

Cooter

Hi Guys, Hope all is well.
@OgGong sup lighting no light dep needed. Smartpots are 45g...i wanna say 12ft high. Greek, they might let them breathe a little more...but they are cheaper than plastic pots and better for an uneven gh floor. Lol

Looks like monster season is upon you brother...killer work!

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Wow surf, can almost hang hammock. IPM game on point, looking good!

Cooter

Cooter

Thanks guys, will see how it goes.

Here is a row of your BL/DL Coots.

Killer man!....they look amazing!

I germ tested the fresh DL F'3's, 7 out of 10 popped. Hopefully there is a germ in there. *fingers crossed*

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Coot, I super stoked to have gotten another Blue Lotus pak for us....I wanna open pollenate f2 these buggas first then maybe bx your Bl/Dl into the best ones...what ya think? How busy are you? Want me to send the Blue Lotus over to you?

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Surf you might have to move your posts to Tree Farming. Those all should double in size.

Cooter

Cooter

Coot, I super stoked to have gotten another Blue Lotus pak for us....I wanna open pollenate f2 these buggas first then maybe bx your Bl/Dl into the best ones...what ya think? How busy are you? Want me to send the Blue Lotus over to you?

I think that would be awesome brother! Yah man if you don't have time to work the Blue Lotus it would be my pleasure to work back into the Bl/DL. I can also work the Blue Lotus way beyond the f2 stage.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Surf you might have to move your posts to Tree Farming. Those all should double in size.
Yeah, might have to move my posts to the "Oh Crapt! I all out of friggin room" thread. The Mendo Purps are biggest and will come real close to the roof.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Do you want to pop the pak Coot and make f2s? When would you be able to run em? I was thinking about popping em, pull cuts and put all back in the woods to open pollenate make a shitton of seeds then flower out the cuts....but you might be able to give them more attention. I dont know, lmk.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Mendo grows a lot in flower too from my experience with her. She's the tallest now out of some plants I put in the bush. They all budding except her

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Cool, never grew it before. Any pics of yours? Is it pure Purps? Where did ya score?

Cooter

Cooter

Do you want to pop the pak Coot and make f2s? When would you be able to run em? I was thinking about popping em, pull cuts and put all back in the woods to open pollenate make a shitton of seeds then flower out the cuts....but you might be able to give them more attention. I dont know, lmk.

I can brah....what ever you're comfortable with...I can get them started right away, I'll do the same thing as you're planning to do with them. (pop, take cuts, open pollinate, and flower the cuts)

Top Bottom