Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

so if GH is on Maui this week will they be here next week or pass us by again?

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Oops I forgot to say GH fly's around in army helicopters dressed as army men trying to find all the outdoor ganja. They will never ever ever find it all that is a fact.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Mine had candy grape, and skunky cotton candy smell. Not pure purps, but hybrids from GGG. Wasn't as noticeable when mendo was the father in the cross, but hybrids that used her as female didn't want to stop growing through out flower. Think she needs <12hrs, to get tighter bud structure. Grown in winter she got dark purple, almost black.

Cool, never grew it before. Any pics of yours? Is it pure Purps? Where did ya score?

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Here's what I could find, Mendo Queen x (Trainwreck x Purple Snoman) bud shot and a young Mendo Queen x Grape Stomper OG. They are called Devotion and Crimson Crush now.

MQ2

MQ

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I was gonna throw down my mango tango but I shame now after I see all those beauty's lmao :rolleyes:

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Das dat dank right there! I have grown out some of those Mendo Queen crosses, Canefire gave me a bunch of his starts last year ...can't remember how they were...

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

beautiful plants guys.

rain rain rain rain rain :D lucky ting I no moa any flowering plants hah, my veggers are loving it right now.

storms a comin, a hui hou.

Top Bottom