• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

DSCN2665

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Killer looking garden Surf. Got any kicking into flower. All those Skunk dogs are rooted. Most of my bud plants are rotting they can't handle this weather hope you hit it better.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Most of them have kicked into flower already, some wanna get bigger. Nice the storm didn't do shit. When you want me to come grab the cuts?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey Dirt, swing by Saturday am to grab cuts? Kirkwoods root yet? Black chopper flew me right before dark, saw something that made him turn around about a half mile past me.

Cooter

Cooter

Hey Dirt, swing by Saturday am to grab cuts? Kirkwoods root yet? Black chopper flew me right before dark, saw something that made him turn around about a half mile past me.
Be safe Brah!.....They flew my hood earlier this week!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Dang Coot, how that thing smell? Cross the BL/Dl line into? What else you get from Nalo?

Cooter

Cooter

Dang Coot, how that thing smell? Cross the BL/Dl line into? What else you get from Nalo?
It smells pretty good...lots of lime and fruit so far. I totally plan to breed it into the BL/DL line. The other plant I got from da nalo was a sour diesel cut...its recovering from broad mites right now, its starting to look better. I also plan to S1 the Blue Dream and the Sour Diesel. The SD is nice and stinky :)

H

haole

Heya folks, I finally found the decent Hawaii thread. Some great pics here.

I'm a relatively new transplant out here (<1year). I'm on Oahu and growing in this concrete jungle has been tough, but I've got a couple of my best girls with me. I'm all indoors though so still got some extra dehumidifiers to pick up. Anyway here is what I'm looking forward to:
White cropped small

The White

Background
Last edited:
H

haole

Oh wow didn't realize both pictures showed up. Anyway the large picture above is the white, and the small one, named 'background.jpg' is actually a Bubblegum x Bubba Kush. Anyway I see a lot of cuts go around da islands but not sure White is around yet. I hope to spread it around though eventually as I think she is a real special lady.

Latest posts

Top Bottom