Da locals is too funny!

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
My buddy, OldTaper, is going to Hawaii in May--
my wife just fore worded this to me...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wouldn’t you want to know whether or not the water you are about to swim in has bacteria counts 10-100 times greater than the public health standard?

Unfortunately, in Hawaii the Department of Health (HDOH) is ignoring strong evidence presented by the Kaua’i Chapter’s water testing program of severe pollution in coastal waters and won’t post signs warning the public of the risk. Statewide they also do not consistently post signs at the beach when their own test results exceed acceptable health limits.

https://secured.surfrider.org/action/engagement?actionId=AR0003167&id=701i00000018YoU

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic

Wouldn’t you want to know whether or not the water you are about to swim in has bacteria counts 10-100 times greater than the public health standard?

Unfortunately, in Hawaii the Department of Health (HDOH) is ignoring strong evidence presented by the Kaua’i Chapter’s water testing program of severe pollution in coastal waters and won’t post signs warning the public of the risk. Statewide they also do not consistently post signs at the beach when their own test results exceed acceptable health limits.

https://secured.surfrider.org/action/engagement?actionId=AR0003167&id=701i00000018YoU
That is true. Usually after every storm is the worst. The locals know not to swim in the ocean for a few days.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic

What island is OldTaper visiting?

LI grows

LI grows

Great pics, awesome scenery. Great memories...I was a pedicab driver in Wiakiki 1979. I didnt really have to drive the cab i just sold buds to tourists.
I remember a place they called the Toilet bowl. Lava formation that filled up with water and drained every few minutes. Fun swimming there and Sandy beach was like the atlantic ocean the waves broke right on the shore.
Aloha

Dabominable

Dabominable

No point asking around, im sure he gave it to a select few friends, who if good friends, you'll never meet, or hear of it. I however, want it too, send me some beans, gong! :p

Jay Reno

Jay Reno

So what strains my hawaii peeps running?
My favorite lately has been Early Pearl by Sensi. Not the most popular strain for some reason, which is good. Mold resistant and forms up nice chunky indica look buds outdoors no problem. The taste is real pungent skunky.

Reactions: ctg
Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Harlequin, Skunkjack, Tangie, Kush, Ice Breaker, Gainesville Green, Golden Diesel, and crosses.
Got a great harem, what I need now is a low enough RH to get some in jars.
Good to see you here DB.
DSCF9039

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

You have up graded your place. Looks great. You have had that Gainesville for a long time now.
It has been wet on your side of the island. I've been playing with this Puna Black Cherry it is a winner. Been here in Puna since 94 and Maui before that. she is mostly Golden Voice. I just up potted the Frost and I'll get a few pics also a Thai cross I'm regrowing after she gave seeds.
Today i'm starting seeds , I wanted to try Good Gears Durbanana I have the Bannana OG cut and that is some good shit so we will see. I love running new stuff. I'll leave you with some Puna Black Cherry. Aloha DB
IMG 5585
IMG 5601 2
IMG 4117
IMG 5649
IMG 5643

Latest posts

Top Bottom