Hay like Smell

• Thread starter Sonny Tzu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sonny Tzu

why does some weed have a hay like smell? I got this cheap bud recently that looks pretty decent but has no marijuana odor whatsoever it smells like hay. why is that?

B

Beeronymous

something to do with how it's dried or not drying completely before bagging

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

unfinished or inproper cure..IMO..if still moist throw in a jar and burp for a few days..if dry pu a orange peel in with it..hope this helps..take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

R

Rolln J

shitty schwag weed genetics - over fertilized - not flushed - chopped too early - not dry enough when it was bagged - not cured - all of the above

lollipopman

lollipopman

bad genetics, had this problem for about a year until i got some better strains... always though i was doing something wrong curing, growing but now with better genetics my weed smells mmmm mmm good...

winta

winta

it either wasnt dried all the way or it was dried too fast so the chlorophyll smell/taste is still in there which makes it smell like hay. and if it was harsh too then it wasnt cured right either :( i hate when growers do that shit it makes all the months u grew it a waste of time! ive bought shit like that so many times thats one of the reasons why i started growin so i didnt have to smoke that shit again lol

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I've had this prblm wen plants wer Heat-stressed aswell. Often wen a plant is stressed the 1st thng ta go is the aroma/flavor. That's the main reason I stpd growing indoors in the summer lol. Until I can aford good A/C, then it's gwan be on again all year long.

S

Sonny Tzu

thanks for the replies. I got this shit from a dispensary also :(

S

ShorelineTex

I've noticed this smell on buds from plants with a good ol' fashioned case of the nute burn. Did I mention that Burmese Kush friggin' hates me?

On a different note, why the hell would "Kush" get red-underlined as a misspelled word here in the text box for posts? Can't we add that to the dictionary?? Lol!!

R

Rolln J

I've noticed this smell on buds from plants with a good ol' fashioned case of the nute burn. Did I mention that Burmese Kush friggin' hates me?

On a different note, why the hell would "Kush" get red-underlined as a misspelled word here in the text box for posts? Can't we add that to the dictionary?? Lol!!

right click on the underlined word - add to dictionary should be there...

its your browsers plugin dictionary - not hosted on the farm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom