Haze Acquisition, Propagation and Plentiful Yields (H.A.P.P.Y.)

• Thread starter upnorthclones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

upnorthclones

I am starting a serious attempt at growing only haze varieties. Time and again a reliable cutting of Super Silver Haze is the hottest thing in my collection . . . This strain may be commercially available but it proves itself worthy even against diesel, chem, OG and kush for potency and quality. Feedback from med users is always positive, everyone always wants haze.

Because of that and also because hazes are so much more resistant to mold and PM, which is a serious threat in my region. Nothing is worse that having mold spores growing on your beautiful girls, and as much as I love some other varieties the Hazes have my full attention from now on.

For better selection I just planted 30+ haze seeds and have more on the way.

21 x Super Silver Haze, Mr. Nice seed co.

12 x Phoenix haze 1 from JLP.

On the way, is original Sensi Seed co. Silver Haze as well as NL5x Haze, and Mr Nice Nevilles x Mango haze.

I was amazed when all 12 phoenix haze seeds came up because I got those four years back, at least.

So as you can imagine this is going to be pretty rewarding to grow and select from all these great hazes.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Love the SSH. I have two real nice keepers and have grown them regularly compared to everything else. I also finished a NL5/Haze in a diary here and have a Silver Haze cut that sadly doesn't make the grade and will be culled shortly. I'll be grabbing some of the new, upcoming release of straight Nevs soon but that Nev x MH should be unreal.

Be sure to post up some pics as you go. :yes

O

ojd

hi upnorthclones

you got my atention
haze is my personal favourite
and ive tried alot of the best elites

you cant beat that exotic flavour and really creativ buzz

you havce a great selection of seeds there and your guaranteed to find some killer haze
ssh nl5haze and nevils haze are the king of hazes
tagged

peace

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

hi upnorthclones

you got my atention
haze is my personal favourite
and ive tried alot of the best elites

you cant beat that exotic flavour and really creativ buzz

you havce a great selection of seeds there and your guaranteed to find some killer haze
ssh nl5haze and nevils haze are the king of hazes
tagged

peace

Oj you love your haze bro, thats amnesia haze you showed me in Dam was almost the same as the super silver haze, its crazy sum of these strains are reallt the same thing.

U

upnorthclones

So to start it off some shots of the phoenix haze. . .one dozen sprouts coming up, thanks again to JLP for making those available. I have heard that there are insanely good keepers in the phoenix. It is a cross of Neville's and Super Silver Haze and i forget what exactly the status of this cross is. . . Meaning how many generations incrossed it is.

Also the Super Silver Haze, which is about 3 weeks old now. Likely all of the seedlings are going into flower within 2 weeks or so, and the keepers will be revegged.

PhoenixHaze1
PhoenixHaze2
SuperSilverSeedlings
SuperSilverCloseup
U

upnorthclones

So I ended up with 7 females of SSH. 6 from shantibaba's stock, and one left from a pack that I bought from a notorious seedbank that was actually selling fake Mr Nice product for a while. When that came out it was a shitstorm! I feel bad now that shanti probably gave out hundreds of packs to compensate for a shady vendor . . . But I do not regret seeking replacements because now that i grow them side by side, they fakes were most definitely fake! Compared to Mr. Nice the "SSH" fakes have no vigor and indica-looking leaves. Very straight plants with no branching. I am keeping this one to test though because it has the wicked funk I long for and it might just be an f2 or later of the real deal.

Phoenix haze is blowing me away, all 12 viable seeds sprouted and they are growing very uniformly. Even this small, a pinch on the stem reveals an exotic flavor in these plants.

HazeGarden
SSHMale
SSHMalesclones
Phoenix1
Phoenix2
Phoenix3
U

upnorthclones

Coming along and 6 of the SSH fems to be evaluated are going into flower within the week, along with a tried and true super silver cutting I have grown for years and some sour D to keep those long flowering hazes company.

Can't believe the uniformity, and the intense vibe these phoenix haze seedlings give off. Some of them like I said smell really, really good already. Can't quite fit them in and also haven't sexed them so they will stay around in veg. First some shots of the phoenix, then the one standout hazy female from shantibaba, then the other SSH fems in with some sour D clones. Beautiful, huge leaves and thick stalks on the haze.

I am starting to understand why the haze males bring so much into the cross when you breed with them. The males gave me an opposite ratio of phenotypes 6 tall lanky hazy plants and 2 stockier, wider leaved dudes. They also reek with the electric funky haze stink, much more so than the ladies do. I definitely see the NL coming out in one particular female and it stinks like hash.

GEDC1077
GEDC1078
GEDC1079
GEDC1080
GEDC1081
GEDC1082
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Some real beauties you got there unc. I hadn't heard of the Phoenix but I've seen some of JLP's crosses and there's no question he makes nice moves. SSH x Nev's is a crazy hybrid, doubles up on the Haze C. You may find a real haze keeper (male or fem) to breed with out of those.

Keep up the good work :yes

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
unc
nice setup u got that phoenix haze sounds interesting
keep us posted im lookin forward to som buddage

U

upnorthclones

Here - i was told from some kid who really knows what's up, that quote "people have been finding some INSANE keepers in the phoenix"

From what I remember, there was a grow in Amsterdam or near there of the SSH x Neville's but I don't remember which was fem and which was male. The grow got busted by the cops, but seeds fell everywhere as the plants were taken. Those seeds were grown out, and somehow JLP got them it's called phoenix because it rose from near extinction and came back so to speak.

Trailer - thanks bro the seed plants are looking great now but I was scatterbrained lately and maybe forgot to pH the water once. The "Imposter Haze" (ssh f?) looks ragged compared to the prime ones that shanti sent me postmarked from Italy.

Everything is in promix HP, using GH 3 part nutes with calcium. Used to use Humboldt Nutrients until they started watering down the shit a few months back and charging the same price. Their greed cost me 10 grand or more in lost time but made it easy to switch the reliable, trusted GH. pH is always 5.8-6.0 and in veg I use 7ml-7ml-5ml and water it down for lighter feeding plants and young ones.

If you do a g****e search for jlp seeds phoenix haze, the 1st result is ic(k)mag's cached thread on it. Lots of good info and positive reviews of this one. Tasty budshots as well that are motivating me to do these plants justice and wait 100 days for a return. Like this one, of a neville's dominant bud looking all golden and retro and giving me an el jardon.
:inlove

Some hilarious shit too I find out now that these original nevilles x nevilles and ssh male x nevilles were done by ic(k)mag's very own censoring powertripper dutchgrown, who may actually be kind of a foxy nazi if that blonde feminina watering the haze plants in one of the abovementioned thread's photos is her. can't really tell but I like blondes. I guess I owe her a debt of gratitude, (though she recently banned me for calling her out on her love of censorship) for starting this seedline and rescuing the seeds that the cops left on the floor.

PhoenixHazeNevPheno
U

upnorthclones

Ok so we are way overdue for an update~!

Some shots here of the Phoenix, after transplanting into 5 gallon containers. These plants look like prototype pot plants straight from God's garden. They grow so uniformly that they appear like clones. I will top them now that I got pictures, and flower them beginning by the end of the week.

Phoenix
Phoenix 2
Phoenix 4
Phoenix 5
J

John Ditchweed

You should love the phoniex haze from JLP my buddy grew that out a few years back and man o man we kick are self in the arses everyday for not making f2's or keeping a mom great smoke

Latest posts

Top Bottom