haze mist 1st grow

• Thread starter lil ze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lil ze

i purchased soom feminised greenhouse haze mist seeds they are northern lights x 5 haze.i germinated 5 seeds but only have 1 plant left as this is my 1st grow and done alot of testing on them which caused them to die.so this plant is now 7 weeks old from seed but i will post pics from week 1 till now.i started using canna nutes after a week and was having alot of problems so i started using zoo's canna shedule , this was spot on my baby came back to life .i purchased some feminised buddha chiesel seeds about 3-4 weeks after i started the haze mist plant , as i only have 1 light and tent i now have to keep the haze mist in veg for till they are ready .i will be doing a diary on the chiesel plants to.
i am hand watering this plant every day but every third day i flush with plain water , the chiesel plants will have the drippers wilma system

bud box 1 m sq
400 w hps light
coco coir + perlite
canna a + b
rhizotonic
cannazymn
canna bost
pk 13/14

U

ukcheesehead

hope she turns out to be a she not a he/she .when u flowering her ?

L

lil ze

why u say that they are feminised seeds , does that not mean 100% female cant see no white hairs either will this start in veg or once start flower

U

ukcheesehead

why u say that they are feminised seeds , does that not mean 100% female cant see no white hairs either will this start in veg or once start flower

well they ment to be 100% but greenhouse seeds sometimes hermie . there should be pre flower showing by now . i find pre flower shows around the 4th 5th week from seed . good luck

L

lil ze

i have 3 chiesel plants that are 3 weeks younger then this one so i have to leave it in veg till they are ready approx 4 more weeks.

L

lil ze

i have spotted some white hairs naow and no signs of seed pouches so looks good.

L

lil ze

smoking weed paras me out enough now u telling me this , im praying every night lol but wouldnt i see pouches by now. i got some chiesel plants aswell i have a diary on them can u check it out and tel me how long u think till flower the lateset pis were taken today.

L

lil ze

they are in a bud box tent 1 m sq and 2m tall can u look at my chiesel diary and see if they are ready to flower as i dont think so.i only have 1 tent and light so have to flower all together.

U

ukcheesehead

maybe u should bend the haze over . then all the side braches will grow upwards . big big yeild at the end all meen well for you that way and will give the other plants a good 3 weeks to catch up .

L

lil ze

can u explain how to bend the plant over. and ukcheesehead i see ure using drippers aswell how long do u have ure drippers on through veg and flower.at the moment i have driippers on 3 x 15min every day is that ok

L

lil ze

ok so here latest pics i am going to put it into flower next week as my chiesl plants are ready for flower then.this plant is just growing crazy it has had no problems for weeks not like my chiesel plants that have held up my flowering proccess as i only have 1 tent and light .oh yea also someone was saying to watch out it is not a male as green house feminised seeds are well known to hermie, this is definetly a bitch lol i can smell the pussy , it has loads of white hairs now and no balls thanks for weeks of restless nights lol

IMG 0264
IMG 0265
L

lil ze

1st week flower new pics

i am going to put this into flower in about 2 days just waiting for my pk13/14 is is just growing and growing gonna be massive when finished probably gonna outgrow my tent. any suggestions.here latest pics

IMG 0293
P

punkadc

....oh yea also someone was saying to watch out it is not a male as green house feminised seeds are well known to hermie, this is definetly a bitch lol i can smell the pussy , it has loads of white hairs now and no balls thanks for weeks of restless nights lol

youre not 100% in the clear, i think it can throw out nuts at any time (even late in flower)...but hopefully it wont. good luck with that big ol' lady, hope you get a nice harvest with her!:)

Top Bottom