haze?

• Thread starter </litz>
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

</litz>

hello reef what's the story on the original haze?

flowering time?.....etc. etc......all i've read is that itz skunkmans. were these personal cuts or seeds given to you from skunkman?

anybody know, please chime in oh and were there 10 packs of haze bros. haze to be auctioned off?

N

Nirrity

REEFERMAN said:
...the purest oldest haze line avalable this is a long flowering pure sativa that its really electric yeilds large outdoors in the tropics frosty 100% up buzz the strongest haze around the scent varies from cat piss to incence...
From what I understood it's an old line keeping in Rotterdam and not related to anything released before... it's not a personal Skunkman line but was brought to Holland via Skunkman just as many other genes...
Hope that is correct but can be wrong.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Hello the haze bro's or pure haze is a tall lanky pure sativa it has huge spaces between the internodes and stretches in a huge way .
No I do not know the haze bro's this strain was given to me by a old timer in Rotterdam that owns a greenhouse who has maintained it for many years since the mid 80's .
The smell is pretty much like cats piss and sandle wood .
The strain has never been hybridized and really still has lots of vigor for being so inbred I really don't know many generations it was inbred in holland .
RM

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
noo hbh yet

i be on it like flies on shit like a brazilian honey dip wit hips lips an ass you can sit a glass on

im very interested in o.haze hbh nn believe it or not most breeders dont realy get into to her much not much info avalable as ive asked the farm n ic members from cali/70's t give there smoke reports or best memories of her nnn a handful of responses was a surprise

ive got a few thread started bout her didnt go too far except sams o.haze at ic crazy started slow n hasnt stop som real interestin info its a must read if you havnt already

reason i ask of the description from our fam/friends is to make comparisons of wats now available n wat ive experienced nn imho threw my research our nyc haze frankies is the one neville haze i also believe to hav true hbh but cross to nl

tfd o.haze i dont believe is da best representation of o.haze of 70's atleast from description n reports 70's i believe was heavy mex colom as oppose to the sweet thai nowadays

lol i dont kno bout sweet haze im from new york

1luvbigherb

Top Bottom