Hazeman Collection

• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

My brother has a pack each of these Hazeman strains and very soon he'll be getting back to work with me in the grow room. Now along with a select few other strains I know a lot of Hazeman's gear will be up first for him since he's a big fan of Hazeman genetics. Double White Cheese is at the moment a top choice to run first but I'd love to see some feedback and/or recommendations on any of the following that anybody may have experience with...
Bubba's Widow
Blowfish
Fat Purple
Headband
Hippie Headband
Double White Cheese
White Grapes
Monkey Balls
Elephant Stomper
....And thanks in advance for whatever advice or feedback I get it's all much appreciated

H

happy b

Got madness on the go in veg . in my opinion(and a good few others)hazeman is the most underrated breeder out there he has some great stuff . check out scrapmapple from two dogg seed co,s bodhi & hazeman grow threads . It was him that put me onto the madness . he said it was the best weed he had ever smoked and this guy was running some of the best.
out the ones u have i would start with blowfish & headband(loompas headband x purple erkle) and probably the white grapes.i,ll be tuned into this grow regardless of which strains u run first . good luck and welcome to the farm . glad to see another hazeman fan joining up.

kds710

kds710

The blow fish has a very unique terp profile and is pretty disease resistant.
Blowfish is definitely a top runner for the first round of seeds to be germinated - thanks for your input, all opinions and advice is helpful when it comes to a decision like this.
Got madness on the go in veg . in my opinion(and a good few others)hazeman is the most underrated breeder out there he has some great stuff . check out scrapmapple from two dogg seed co,s bodhi & hazeman grow threads . It was him that put me onto the madness . he said it was the best weed he had ever smoked and this guy was running some of the best.
out the ones u have i would start with blowfish & headband(loompas headband x purple erkle) and probably the white grapes.i,ll be tuned into this grow regardless of which strains u run first . good luck and welcome to the farm . glad to see another hazeman fan joining up.

Elephant stomper : yielder and promising !

I'm doing maddness right now , very uniform and I hope to find a great keeper since I'm a bubba hoe

I'm strongly considering pulling the trigger on either a pack of Madness or Strawberry Cough, what u guys think? We are trying to find a pre '98 cross that'll pump out some keeper phenos and Madness sounds pretty promising. Aside from our hunt for the perfect bubba cross, I just want more Hazeman gear and I've been interested in seeing some legitimate SBC for a long time now and I know Hazeman's will be exactly that.
Hopefully by the time i make up my mind the one I choose is still in stock lol. Would order both if only I had more money on my visa at the moment.

H

happy b

Scrapmapple from two dogg seed co told me yesterday that he just ordered 10 packs of madness from hazeman . that should be all the persuasion you need .lol.I'm doing a wee journal on the madness but theyr still in veg.

kds710

kds710

The madness and headband are insane pop them now lol u will not be dissapointed check out this headband chopped at day 53 insane fire.....

Kc420
Damn that's some tasty looking herb Chef I wish it was completely up to me I'd have popped those Headbands by now no question. 53 days for results like that sounds nice too,

Scrapmapple from two dogg seed co told me yesterday that he just ordered 10 packs of madness from hazeman . that should be all the persuasion you need .lol.I'm doing a wee journal on the madness but theyr still in veg.
Just so happens Attitudes checkout page wasn't working properly and just kept refreshing after I clicked Pay and now in my account section there is 2 orders for Mikado Awaiting Payment. I emailed Laura from Attitude to hopefully switch the accidental order to Madness since I know they don't return funds to debit cards. Can't say I'm exactly upset over the small fuckup lol

alaskind

alaskind

hazeman has some fierce genetics for sure.... id like to try his purple bubnlegum.... its Indiana bubblgum x purple rhino ) x purple urkle x headband ) aww x the white .... a pile of good strains ....

H

happy b

The Headband interests me because it's Loompa's legendary Headband that Hazeman used to create it. Fuck....I need more grow space!
Yes it's loompas headband . its HB X URKLE,then back crossed with a HB male so it's 3/4 headband and 1/4 purple urkle(urkles one of my all time favourite strains).I also wish he would bring his road kill skunk back out again.
hazeman has some fierce genetics for sure.... id like to try his purple bubnlegum.... its Indiana bubblgum x purple rhino ) x purple urkle x headband ) aww x the white .... a pile of good strains ....
Yeah that caught my eye also . the tude also have straight 88g13hp . that would be WELL WORTH investing in . I might get a pack and bx em for future grows and maybe a couple of crosses . a pure indica like that would be prime for breeding in my opinion.

H

happy b

Yes that would be well worth a whirl no doubt . hazeman has some great strains with some great lineages.

FishGutz19

FishGutz19

I'm growing out hazeman's monkeyballs, white tiger (great white shark x aloha white widow), Dreamweaver ([loompas headband x purple urkle] x mikado), and LA Dream (LA Pure kush x Blue Dream), so far, I have absolutely nothing to complain about, the Deep Chunks (aka monkeyballs) are growing super uniform, barely any variation, and the White Tiger smells absolutely insane, and that's only from a stem run. Everything I have from hazeman so far, has not let me down. I also got some testers from one of my hazeman orders, it's from 'Dirty Worm Farms', its Chemdog D x Skunk #18 aka Uncle Fester cut, I'm super excited about these.they already reek of burned rubber/skunk from the stem rub.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'm growing out hazeman's monkeyballs, white tiger (great white shark x aloha white widow), Dreamweaver ([loompas headband x purple urkle] x mikado), and LA Dream (LA Pure kush x Blue Dream), so far, I have absolutely nothing to complain about, the Deep Chunks (aka monkeyballs) are growing super uniform, barely any variation, and the White Tiger smells absolutely insane, and that's only from a stem run. Everything I have from hazeman so far, has not let me down. I also got some testers from one of my hazeman orders, it's from 'Dirty Worm Farms', its Chemdog D x Skunk #18 aka Uncle Fester cut, I'm super excited about these.they already reek of burned rubber/skunk from the stem rub.
It surprises me that there isn't that many growers running hazeman gear considering how good his shit is.he,s totally underrated imo.his gears legit at excellent prices but you just don't see that many hazeman grows.

Top Bottom