Hazeman Collection

• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I want his cocoa puffs. I had placed an order for a pack a month or so ago but it kept declining my credit card. By the time they fixed their system they were gone. Ahh well.

FishGutz19

FishGutz19

Yeah me too.i just can't justify spending what little money I have on beans when I have a Polly bag full o em.
I don't blame ya, I used to do the same thing and get great results, I just kinda got to the point where I wanted to know what I was getting into. The straw that broke the camels back was when I got some "candyland" (it wasn't) and in week 3 it immediately started spitting nanners everywhere and wouldn't stop. Pollinated a bunch of stuff with worthless seeds. I have to say tho, now I love buying packs. I now make my own seed, to preserve what I have for the future, not to sale or anything.

FishGutz19

FishGutz19

And if any of you guys are looking for hazeman, D.C. seed exchange is super reliable, you'll have your packs in a 4 to 5 days. They also reup quite fast when they run out. Not to mention they also have tons of other American breeders that produce great work. Check em out. DCSE is now my second favorite seed source beside SHN and Lumberjack seed source, but LJSS is exclusively oceangrown.(password is timber for lumberjack for anyone who didn't know).

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
+1 for dc seed exchange. Very quick shipping. They also accept PayPal which is nice. They use a donation system, so technically you're making a donation. But you do get freebies which is nice. I bought some BlowFish F2's from them recently and got 2 packs of freebies.

Top Bottom