Hazeman Hippy Headband

• Thread starter Comacus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Comacus

Comacus

I just picked up some of Hazeman's Hippy Headband. I am trying to confirm the genetics and parentage of this strain. Most info I find on the web suggests it is Purple Urkle x Loompa's Headband x The White x Aloha White Widow. Does anyone out there know for sure?

Also interested in parentage of the cross. For example was a PExHeadband mother crossed with a TheWhitexAWW male.

Thanks for the input!

E

el_tenador

The Headband used in Loopma's I believe. A real headwarping OG. Good luc.k

Comacus

Comacus

Thanks El Tenador. I can not wait to try this strain, and to add it to my personal breeding program. Has anyone done a grow of this strain yet? How was it?

J

Jorge Rialvo

Thanks El Tenador. I can not wait to try this strain, and to add it to my personal breeding program. Has anyone done a grow of this strain yet? How was it?
Hey there....i just finished out 2 different phenos of this strain. I got a 12 pack freebie from attitude over the summer. One was very purple when flushed the leaves went nice autumn colors with purple black too. Some hints of pinks in the buds, lots of different greens, and CAKED IN TRICHOMES. That is an understatement. Second pheno is almost done drying, i took to 60 days, looks more chunky than the other one which was very purple urkle reminiscent. Id say this looks more Aloha than anything, with an afghan kush scent on the stalks, and a nice fruity, chem/kush scent on the flowers. Will be done on New years ready for jars, will post bud pics later but here are some grow shots of the final week or two. Enjoy.

1225121144b
Comacus

Comacus

Those both look great! Looking forward to seeing it after your cure. I started one too but ended up with a male. Not all bad though as I can use the pollen to make a few beans. Thanks for posting.

Top Bottom