Hazeman Madness (bubba Kush X 88g13hp)

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

motz

@happy b Just following ya around the block, Bro. Very nice work, might have to try to find some madness muhahahahaha.
Everybody could use a little madness in their life, breaks up the complaicency in ones life.

H

happy b

@happy b Just following ya around the block, Bro. Very nice work, might have to try to find some madness muhahahahaha.
Everybody could use a little madness in their life, breaks up the complaicency in ones life.
Oh aye motz you should efo be looking into some 88g13 hp,dont u have any bodhi deadly G crosses in your collection?the madness arnt that expensive although i know you dont deal with seed co,s from outside the states if you can help it Motz.
and i need LESS madness in my life not more.well less of the non weed madness anyway.the weed madness looks n smells awesome so far!im fairly impressed.
Real nice happy. You should be proud
Oh aye im well chuffed with em.iv still got most of the pack left aswell!12 in a pack and i only popped 3 and got these two cracking females.oh happy daze

M

motz

Oh aye motz you should efo be looking into some 88g13 hp,dont u have any bodhi deadly G crosses in your collection?the madness arnt that expensive although i know you dont deal with seed co,s from outside the states if you can help it Motz.
and i need LESS madness in my life not more.well less of the non weed madness anyway.the weed madness looks n smells awesome so far!im fairly impressed.

Oh aye im well chuffed with em.iv still got most of the pack left aswell!12 in a pack and i only popped 3 and got these two cracking females.oh happy daze
You mean Oh Happy B instead I believe

M

motz

Got some just a hard time getting to'em (88g13hp) Got some of NDN's which I'm guessin where Bodhi got his from. Lots of people using this stuff for breeding.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Look like I've just stumbled upon some more old but great work lovely looking plants happy as all the ones u post in here :) nice 1

H

happy b

Got some just a hard time getting to'em (88g13hp) Got some of NDN's which I'm guessin where Bodhi got his from. Lots of people using this stuff for breeding.
Yeah i was speaking to native(ndn) the otherday and he says it is were bodhi got his.
Look like I've just stumbled upon some more old but great work lovely looking plants happy as all the ones u post in here :) nice 1
Glad u found me bud.
thats the madness cut down at 8 weeks on the button.
heres a wee pic of pheno 1
20150606 125322
20150607 120749

20150606 194257
pheno 2
I found a couple of bigger nugs with bud rot in the middle.
20150607 133303
20150607 133339
i will report back when iv had a smoke of both phenos.

Top Bottom