Hazeman Test

• Thread starter glockdoc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
glockdoc

glockdoc

sup all! doing a test for Mr.Hazeman at the moment; been very busy at work and all but i know spare time should be coming my way soon so i can get more beans going. but at the moment i have monkey balls, 88 g13/hp, and chemdX(whiteXAWW) i only have monkey balls and g13hp going atm still tiny little guys...well this is pics from last week, ill have some more pics up tomorrow of how they look this week. need to get some Chemdog D going as soon as i do ill update that also.
Photo0038

here is monkey balls
not doing bad after being slightly chewed from some bugs.. still a lil guy nothing really that important to update
Photo0039

here are 4 mid grade bag seeds plants just for shits and giggles. planted before i got the test seeds.
Photo0040

g13hp that was a little stretchy, needed to be staked up. will have updates of this too tomorrow.
Photo0042

and 2 more mids plants. alos for shits and giggles

glockdoc

glockdoc

monkey balls made some progress this week
Photo0045

and the 88g13/hp isnt to far behind. nice light color
Photo0051

another angle....
Photo0052

more updates next week. i will be feeding them some nutes soon...thinking about getting some budswel super tea. i should have my microcab and some chems started by then as well.

glockdoc

glockdoc

77 -79 is monkey balls , 82-84 pics are g-13/hashplant both from this week

Photo0079
Photo0082
Photo0083
Photo0084
Photo0077
Photo0078
glockdoc

glockdoc

both plants are really starting to take off. if thesoil was higher i bet the plants would be more compact in growth. although monkey balls was growing better then the g13/hp, the g13/hp has shown great vigor as it is almost the exact same size as the monkey balls. as you can see of my 1st pic post of the g13hp i stated it needed to be staked up but it held its own and straightened itself out. it looked nearly dead. fed them fox farm nutes from there peace of mind line today, and will again in about a week or 2. questions?!? comments?!?! criticisms?!?!

Top Bottom