Hazemans Headband

• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

Decided on Hazeman's Headband for my next seed run. These were put in the moist paper towel less than 36 hours ago.
Loompa's Purple Erkle/Headband x LHB bx
Hazemans headband

kds710

kds710

hey that pack says suvenir purposes only ... LOL
:) grow strong..
This is what I just happen to do with my souvenir's ;)
Yesterday while posting the picture above I failed to mention I was in the process of getting those seedlings into solo cups of Canna coco and under the t5. I'll be posting updates on the vigor/health/structure/nutrient&light sensitivity more especially when they grow to be something to look at because what we all want is pictures to go with the info I know I do, so until then I'll toss up a shot once these babies break surface which at this time I'm hoping will be by the A.M. when I wake up tomorrow. These Headband's once they begin an actual feeding schedule will be drinking a lite dose of the tried and true House&Garden veg potion..
Roots Excelurator Gold
Amino Treatment
..........and some CaliMagic from General Hydro

kds710

kds710

Not much to see here but this is where the Headbands are at so far after 5 days in soil. 11 broke surface after about 18-24 hrs and the 12th has finally showed itself today barely visible in the pic. So far i like the pace they are already growing at I will post more pictures once they are atleast tall enough to be topped.

Top Bottom