Hazemans NyBB

• Thread starter Kootsman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kootsman

Hey brudda Hazey how ya been man?? well i finally got setup again so i started poppin some of that gear ya sent me a while ago (sorry) but here i got some of what i believe is your pre 98 bubba kush x salmon creek big bud, please correct me if im wrong but anyways i popped 5 and all 5 came up solid 4 girls and 1 dude(which is sick as well) with nothing but vigorous growth only 1 pheno has that coffee kushy and retarded oozing frost tho they all look pretty damn fire to me you can definitely see more of the mix going on in the others! the #1 nybb is straight big bud dom and is lookin to finish ahead of all the others, ill have to get some pics up later of her so we'll start with what i have here in line they are 3,2,4 and heres a closeup of 2,3,&4 in order!

Nybbfa
Hazemans nybb 2
Hazemans nybb 3
Hazemans nybb 4
K

Kootsman

oh shiet btw those are all at 44 days of flower so just over 6 weeks 2 and 3 are looking to finish by 55-60 days and the #4 i think will go at least 63 but ill definitely keep ya updated thru the end!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
nice ! when i grew these they where a big hit. keep up the good work

K

Kootsman

heres a lil pic of the stud im just makin some f2s for some personal backup stock!!

Nybb stud
K

Kootsman

oh yea he is going on the #4 cut i have simply they both have the awesome "Big Bubba" traits i was looking for

BudPatch

BudPatch

Can't wait to get some of this in my lungs! Nice work Koots. :icon_cookie:

BP

K

Kootsman

got u a cut when ur ready brudda!!! theyre at 47 days today so we'll be puffin in not too terribly long!!!:animbong::bong2::mmm

Top Bottom