Hazephase's Led Organic No-till Grow Journal - 2017

• Thread starter HazePhase
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HazePhase

I love it bro. I'm hooked on no till. I run a 150g pot.
Wow I am going to assume that is outdoor LOL
I wish I could grow outdoor... I am legally allowed to grow indoors 25 plants which is awesome however as you will see with my next post I have just cloned a bunch of plants from pruning under the screen of my currently plants.

In a perfect world I would take these babies and find a nice home outside for them but I can't do that.
Will probably give to my buddy who can grow legally and see if he will take care of them LOL

H

HazePhase

Thought it was time for a quick update.
today at 5pm will mark officially 7 days of all 12 cobs light and 12/12 lighting.

Small hairs starting to show however two days ago i trimmed everything that was in the shade under the screen which was quite a lot.

From just pruning under the screen I was able to make 14 clones from it - see pictures (this is second attempt doing this ever and first time i didn't do it right so looking forward to this round)

I have added since last post:

• Soil Inoculant
  • Red Wigglers
  • 12/12 lighting
  • All 12 Cobs on

What's new coming up?

• letting plants grow now, no more training unless fan leafs to push under.
  • Starting new herb tea for flowering which will include
    • Bat Guano, Kelp/alfalfa/crab meal, humic acid, EWC, molasses
  • Adding a top cover to 20 gallon mother which has several types of clover, fenugreek, peas, buckwheat etc...
    • Will be adding seeding for this so it's growing naturally to provide and control nutrient uptake :)
  • Continued pruning under screen and supporting top cola's if needed
  • Blue corn SST to be rotated with Alfalfa SST a few times in flower
  • Debating about buying some Vero18 1750k LED's to add to my current set up and also thinking about adding one more rail for a total of 16 cobs and 4 rails.

Thank you to everyone who has been following along.
The girls are getting big and every day!!

Heard week 3 and week 8 are magical in flower so starting week 2 and I already feel like it's magical :)

Enjoying the growing life!!
Have a great Friday everyone!

IMG 0995
IMG 0994
IMG 0993
IMG 0992
IMG 0990
IMG 0989
IMG 0959
H

HazePhase

Sorry to those that are actually following along, it's been awhile as I've been busy with plants, life and work :)

It's day 23 of flower and I am done training them under the screen.
Everything was even however there is one plant where the main branches took off so they are about 5 inches higher than the rest.
I know I am to have a completely even Canopy but there is no other way to get it to do this at this time and it's only a few tops so I will just try and make sure they don't case too much shadow on the areas below.

I've been following a:
Water/Water/Tea/Water/Water/Tea/Water/Water/SST -- type of watering cycle.

My teas are in a previous post but now include Bat Guano to help with flowering as it's Phosphorus heavy.
(Molasses/kelpmeal/crabmeal/alfalfameal/EWC/RockDust/HumicAcid/BatGuano)

They have been trimmed and pruned and I could probably take off a bit more but I am going to leave it as I've been doing a few days and one big day so I don't want to stress them anymore.
I've never cloned before so when I was pruning I ended up with 19 clones in my Clone King which are coming along nicely :) - pictures attached.

I will end up with some smaller buds below but this is my first grow and I wanted to see how everything grows and how I can learn to prune and trim for next go around.

My mother plant has been tied down now as she was getting too big and she has till August 15th till I take clones from her for my next cycle :)

Well I think that is everything.
Here are some pictures.

Have a wonderful day everyone and thank you for following along!
HazePhase

IMG 1107
IMG 1106
IMG 1105
IMG 1104
IMG 1103
IMG 1102
IMG 1101
IMG 1090
IMG 1089
IMG 1084
IMG 1075
H

HazePhase

Hello Everyone,

It’s been quite a while since I have made a post so I thought it was due and I finally have time.

I am on day 43 of flowering.
- Says it should be 9 weeks but I am allowing for 10 weeks so I am 43/70 days.

I will try and keep this organized:

Watering schedule is every second day about 10 gallons of water and goes as follows:
(Water, Water, Tea, Water, Water, Tea ---- etc…..)
- Also been adding in a soil inoculant every 3rd week where I sprinkle it on the top of the soil and then water
- Other than that added a top layer of Shrimp Compost/Mushroom Compost and EWC

I’ve added 8 new lights to my array – 1750k spectrum which is supposed to replicate the sunrise and sunset which is supposed to save a week off flowering and increase bud size by 30% (we shall see).
- This light is set to come up 20 minutes before my normal lights an stay on 20 minutes longer.

I have too many pictures to add so I will do my best to try and have a mix of:
- Tops views scrogs
- New lights
- Clones I made for fun as first time and wanted to practice (off trimming SCROG)
- Buds
With my normal lights I had the intensity at 7/11 and for the last 3 weeks of flowering I have them ramped up to 9.5/11

Besides that to those who are following know that I am growing a mother plant in another tent so that I can take clones for my next cycle of SOG ---- want to try all different types of grows – so excited.
- I have added a photo of the mother as well which is getting quite big!!!! I ended up watering and waking up to half the plant bending and snapping down the main stem into the soil in half… however a little string and duct tape and she has all new life – amazing how resilient these girls are J

Well that is all for now, I hope everyone enjoyed the update and I will try and stay on top of things J

All the best!!!!!!!

Budpic2
Budpic4
Clones
Fatterbuds
Lights with reds
Mother
Topimagebud
Topmoremature

Latest posts

Top Bottom