Hb-101 Plant Vitalizer

• Thread starter Samoan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I've still got some samples of that laying around, I was thinking about doing a side by side with and without it one of these days. It's hard for me to take the word of some stranger trying to sell me a product

Samoan

Samoan

I've still got some samples of that laying around, I was thinking about doing a side by side with and without it one of these days. It's hard for me to take the word of some stranger trying to sell me a product
Yeah I try to be hesitant as well, I was asking about super thrive at Hawaiian hydroponics and They suggested using this instead for a more organic approach...I plan to get a bottle of it for sure though. I have superthrive and I'm hesitant on using it as I heard it is very strong and only needs to be used once or twice max for a plant.
Please let me know how it works out for you and yes I will do the same

Mahalo

Samoan

Samoan

Use Kelp much better than Super thrive
Nice. I have this liquid concentrate, how would you use it? I mix a little for foliar. I would like to have a nice solution for soaking fresh cuts in before the final cut, dip, and set. Any suggestions?

Mahalo Saint and Cali, I appreciate all of your input, love the stuff you put out there.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I have Kelp meal in my soil and I Foliar liquid Kelp weekly. Kelp contains natural grow hormones and like 70 different minerals, just awesome stuff. Check out a product called cytoplus from BioAg, very cheap and will improve your grow no doubt. Also if your not using Humic or Fluvic acid as well, I Highly recommend you look into that. Happy Growing!

Samoan

Samoan

I have Kelp meal in my soil and I Foliar liquid Kelp weekly. Kelp contains natural grow hormones and like 70 different minerals, just awesome stuff. Check out a product called cytoplus from BioAg, very cheap and will improve your grow no doubt. Also if your not using Humic or Fluvic acid as well, I Highly recommend you look into that. Happy Growing!

Yes Awesome! I run COCO and include kelp meal in ACT.

KELP AND FULVIC ACID @ 5:2 RATIO FOLIAR SOLUTION FOR CLONES!

I just watched this really awesome presentation by Dr. Harley Smith...He explains very well how kelp is used. Lot's of good stuff on rooting hormones and caring for mother plants and preparing them.

I didn't know that it is best to store clonex in the fridge after opening it?

He explains about kelp from the 38.40 min mark.

Also found this...

"Because of its small molecular size, fulvic acid is able to penetrate the leaf and even the mitochondria of a cell which makes it great for foliar sprays and root drenches. By comparison humic acid is a fantastic soil conditioner and better for dry broad cast and soil/soil-less application

And this...

"Humic and fulvic acids work even better when combined with seaweed extracts. Seaweed extracts are loaded with natural plant-growth hormones such as auxins and cytokinins. Humic and fulvic acids hold onto the auxins in an exchangeable form to amplify their effects on plants. In fact, Virginia Tech’s 10-year study on organic biostimulants found that five parts of humic acid combined with two parts of seaweed extracts worked 50% better than either product alone. If you want more lateral root growth and more root mass, you can easily make your own humic acid and kelp root stimulant.

Fulvic acid foliar sprays make a great tonic for sick clones, especially when combined with kelp. If your cuttings are slow to root, or if the leaves start to turn yellow and fall off, try using a fine mist of fulvic acid and seaweed at the recommended 5:2 ratio. Rooting hormones are actually made by plants in the leaves and transported to the roots to initiate new growth, so a foliar spray with fulvic acid and kelp is fast-acting when absorbed by the leaves. Research shows that plants start to respond to fulvic acids in as little as four hours, and vigorous root growth and stress recovery is often evident in as little as two days. Before you give up on your precious seedlings or clones, try a little fulvic acid tonic first."

Samoan

Samoan

I have HumiC Acid and I'm going to make fulfic acid with peat moss and vinegar? How would you utilize liquid kelp concentrate VS. kelp meal with COCO?

M

monsterbass

I just used it on a ilgm blueberry auto run Mixed i sample vial to 1 gal. Used for 2 wks before harvest. Justed sampled the dry. I would say it definately brings out pine flavor/aroma. It most certainly had no ill effects. Dont know about resin or trichs cause i stem split and 72hrs dark so its hard to judge. they are always bustin.

20180325 091837
20180325 092113
M

monsterbass

MW7945

MW7945

Weird, I was just thinking about this stuff last night.

I got 5 samples so I used them each week with my tea. Hard to say how much/if it really helped but like you said, it didn't hurt. Not sure if I'd buy it or not.

Top Bottom