Headach Grow Journal

• Thread starter Headach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Headach

Nothing really special about me to be said but i am excited then a mother fucker to get my new room fired up.

Inspired by @JACKMAYOFFER

2x 4x8 tables
2 ton mini split, shout out to @CannabisJohn for setting me up with a quality unit
4x gavitas 750 w/ controller
sentinel chhc-1 co2 controller, will be using co2 tanks

Thats about all the main components. Will be using 2lbs smart pots in the tables.. DTW in coco..

Other than that, ill share some pic of my room at its current state.

Headach grow journal
Headach grow journal 2
Headach grow journal 3
Headach grow journal 4
Headach grow journal 5
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Yep,nice and clean.What are the room dimensions and what is the purpose of the notched 2x4s on the sides of the tables?That rooms going to be bright!

H

Headach

@fishwhistle the room dimension is 11x11.2' the notch on the side was designed to hold the tray snug fit and accurately centering it instead of letting it slide around.

Also chopped down the legs lower to the floor from the original pic.

@Capulator beans that I picked up from the cup all germinated.. 20 something of the wifi43/faceoffxstardawg and the orange cookie x stardawg. Must of been some really healthy mom and pop. They are leading the pack.

So the line up is..
Orange cookies x stardawg
Wifi43xfaceoff x stardawg
Valley girl
Hellraiser og
White fire og

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@fishwhistle the room dimension is 11x11.2' the notch on the side was designed to hold the tray snug fit and accurately centering it instead of letting it slide around.

Also chopped down the legs lower to the floor from the original pic.

@Capulator beans that I picked up from the cup all germinated.. 20 something of the wifi43/faceoffxstardawg and the orange cookie x stardawg. Must of been some really healthy mom and pop. They are leading the pack.

So the line up is..
Orange cookies x stardawg
Wifi43xfaceoff x stardawg
Valley girl
Hellraiser og
White fire og

I have some OCD's (Orange COokie Dawgs) that are a bit ahead of yours. all were extremely vigorous. No runts. I will have them in flower in about 10 days. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

H

Headach

@Capulator
Yeah I remember you telling me these were regs. I prefer it over fems. I'm pretty excited for these beans. I'll definitely keep in touch with you to see how your dojng with it and when your chopping her down. I got a long way to go still. She will be getting some base and your tea on the next feed since I am pretty eager to brew some tea for the first time.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@Capulator
Yeah I remember you telling me these were regs. I prefer it over fems. I'm pretty excited for these beans. I'll definitely keep in touch with you to see how your dojng with it and when your chopping her down. I got a long way to go still. She will be getting some base and your tea on the next feed since I am pretty eager to brew some tea for the first time.

Go real easy on the babies. I don't even like to water for a good while when they are little.

H

Headach

@Capulator

Yeah I been real easy on her, 3 days since I transplanted her with pre-charged coco with 75-100 ppm of calmg and 280-300 of canna coco a/b combined. Don't look like I'll need to water it anytime soon.

B

Burned Haze

Your grow is looking good so far ! Keep it up and hope for the best :)

Subbed and hope you find a keeper cause that cross Combo sounds bomb

H

Headach

@Burned Haze thanks bro.

Just got some better t5 lights. Had the 28w and they were stretching a bit more then I thought. So I just upgraded to a stronger t5 and got the HO 54watts t5 setup.

Here's all of @Capulator beans stretching for some lights..

H

Headach

Some more updates.. The oc x sd and wifi43/faceoff x sd were begging for more lights.. Originally had a double t5 HO cool white 54 watts over them. Just upgraded to a 4 bulb-badboy t5 blue spectralux 54watts four bulb.

H

Headach

My specials one up top.. Wifi og, hell raiser og, and valley girl og down at the bottom. Waiting for more bad boys t5 to come in..

Top Bottom