HeadBand

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

:evilgrin0031:Looking good as usual Mitchy i think im going back to the good old sog style after these white s1's finish i love the sight of a packed room lol very nice work homie take care and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

sup chef!
I love s.o.g style even know this is not really,its still 9 plants trained to make a even canopy of bud sites so still somewhat similar to a s.o.g of single colas....looking forward to seeing those white s1's finish up...that new bho u made looked sick!

Them HB ladies r doin good so far, Mitchy! Hope they blow up for u, bro. Come by the Funk Lab and say hi!

thx rival.....I will pop by for sure saw them not long ago and your pics looked stellar bro....everything looked super happy....cant wait for some finished bud shots and smoke reports since u r runnin so many kill strains!

Doing great work Mitch! Those ladies look happy and they will get fat soon bro, just gotta love them enough, and what's not to love! Keep us posted as they start to put on weight, things change daily at this stage!

-Meeks

yoooooo meeks whats up bro......hope all is good...thx for checking these gals out there is alot of bud sites so i hope they fill in nicely...im sure they will I could have fed them a lil more nitrogen in veg they loveeee it but otherwise they are great and smell bomb so im sure I will get something decent!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:I hear you on the not actually being a sog i call it the modified sog lol you do it exactly how i do it but true sog is a pretty badass method Growmaster has some of the best looking soil bed sog's on the forum that guy kills it with his style anyway thanks for the compliment a liked the pics you threw up too homie the were super blonde very nice looking errl take care and stay high bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
I am juicing for an update on the Headband Mitch! Throw the dogs a bone and show us how fat the ladies have gotten in the last week! Hope all is well.

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

:evilgrin0031:I hear you on the not actually being a sog i call it the modified sog lol you do it exactly how i do it but true sog is a pretty badass method Growmaster has some of the best looking soil bed sog's on the forum that guy kills it with his style anyway thanks for the compliment a liked the pics you threw up too homie the were super blonde very nice looking errl take care and stay high bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

for sure bro...I will have to check out his threads and see what he is rocking!

I am juicing for an update on the Headband Mitch! Throw the dogs a bone and show us how fat the ladies have gotten in the last week! Hope all is well.

-Meeks

whats up meeks...all is good bro just haven't been posting much lately will be back on top of things as requested....snapped some pics at day 26 flower they are starting to grease up nicely and should be some decent sized buds soon....cracked some new beans as well so will have a thread up on those shortly....hope your doing well bro cheers!

00891.JPG

00995.JPG

01077.JPG

01178.JPG

01266.JPG

01464.JPG

01650.JPG

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Damn Mitch, those girls have legs for days! I love how clean the understory of the plants are, but it shows off how long some of those stems are. . . what is your plan for support as those buds start to pack on weight? All your ladies always look so happy and uniform, serious skills to be able to satisfy so many pretty ladies consistently! Keep it up!

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damn Mitch, those girls have legs for days! I love how clean the understory of the plants are, but it shows off how long some of those stems are. . . what is your plan for support as those buds start to pack on weight? All your ladies always look so happy and uniform, serious skills to be able to satisfy so many pretty ladies consistently! Keep it up!

-Meeks

lol...love a set of long legs myself....I forgot how much these babies stretched when u kick them but its all good they have reached there final destination and quit growing!

for support I will just do the old teepee method where I stick in a bamoo stake that is a bit taller then the top buds and just use either fishing line or wire plant ties to attach each branch to the tip of the stake....I always do this because it still allows me to move my plants in and out of tent while staying supported and I like to toss them in the bathtub to flush them good otherwise I would give the scrog method a shot Like you and so many others seem to do nowadays I guess it really maximizes your space and allows for great support...your tecnique is crazy those screens u make are sick!

Iv'e got to run these clones now a few times so im getting a lil more used to them and what they like...I could still feed the HB more but don't wanna she seems to be doing great, my buddy feeds it twice as much as I do and it' still never showed signs of burning!

running all new seeds next run so will be a bit of a test but a fun one!

thx again for the comments meeks really means alot....love growing and gardening and all the positive stuff that comes with it...and to get feedback from other growers that are doing amazing work can really make a day great!

much respect bro!

S

shanefish9

They are definitely looking good; even better when they fatten up in a week or two.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Man i love this journal! Nice pics Mitchy, that garden is flawless!!

philly kush

philly kush

YO Mitchy I had ta give a peep on the ladies DAMN BRO the ladies r fillin in nice U got em lookin nice I"ll B keepin an eye out 4 them.PEACE

Krasi

Krasi

Good looking plants, nicely shaved legs, great strain, i believe they call it sour kush now a days

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

All Headband I have run is clone only we tryed to use STS to self the Underdawg and had only 10% success so we found other doner parents to try some crosses we are in the process of testing the new ones.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

They are definitely looking good; even better when they fatten up in a week or two.

I agree bro...they will be loking great in a couple stay tuned...thx!

Man i love this journal! Nice pics Mitchy, that garden is flawless!!

really appreciate that jeezer I try my hardest to keep her looking good...keep an eye out they will be fattening up shortly!

YO Mitchy I had ta give a peep on the ladies DAMN BRO the ladies r fillin in nice U got em lookin nice I"ll B keepin an eye out 4 them.PEACE

cheers philly glad u stopped by and checked out the girls stay tuned my friend!

Good looking plants, nicely shaved legs, great strain, i believe they call it sour kush now a days

whats up krasi....sour kush is d.n.a genetics version of headband ( sour diesel x og kush) which is not like this at all...they originally called it headband to but changed the name to sour kush probly causing some confusion but the real deal headband is a clone only strain.....thx for checking out the girls and the kind words!

All Headband I have run is clone only we tryed to use STS to self the Underdawg and had only 10% success so we found other doner parents to try some crosses we are in the process of testing the new ones.

whats up bro....yes you are right the real headband is a clone only strain...be nice to make some crosses im currently looking for some males to bx this clone and make some crosses...my buddy just gave me some headband x hindu kush seeds so maybe crack some of those and see if there are any winners!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

yo whats up farmers hope all is good on your side of the fence....got some more pics tonight for the hell of it they are at 30 days 12/12 and starting to bud up nicely....they are stinking good too!

just cracked some new beans too

Purple Diesel
Hazy Og
Pre 98 bubba fems
Chemdog #4 Og
Tahoe Og

also cracked a couple fems from Pyrimid seeds

Anestesia- Northern Lights x Black Domina

Galaxy-Northern Lights x Afghani (My buddy already cracked a few of the galaxies and they are amazing plants...all seeds were exact same so she is very stable has very slender sativa leaves and thin stalks which form huge buds which im surprised don't snap these stems....the smoke is sour and fruity and very potent...was surprised how strong she actually is reason why I cracked mine!

also cracked some more of subcools Deep Purple

and my buddy sensisaint gifted me a 5 pack of Delta 9's The Merakbah but its been a few days and none have germed..very dissapointing really wanted to try this one out thanks alot anyways sensi much appreciated!

003131.JPG

004125.JPG

00798.JPG

00892.JPG

00996.JPG

01078.JPG

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them girls r filling in nicely. Good luck with them new seed pops! Should be some dank in there for sure. Keep up the great work, Mitch!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Them girls r filling in nicely. Good luck with them new seed pops! Should be some dank in there for sure. Keep up the great work, Mitch!

whats up rival hows she going? stopped by your threads your killing it with the ogr gear....thx for the props, got some of the seeds up and out of the dirt so looing good so far I'll get a post up with those shortly!

yousa dirty, dirty man mitchy!
HB lookin off the hook!
keep it up, lookin top notch~

CC

ps.....lookin nice n fat for 30 days!

LMAO......I keeps it filthy.......thanks again for the props bro that comment made me laugh....cheers homie!

Looking white and icey, going really well

thx krasi...they are definetly putting on some resin just need them to fatten up now...thx for stopping by bro!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Damn you Mitchy and your awesome looking garden muhhhahahaha lmao all i can say is damn you are on point bro they look real nice i love HB so im pretty excited for you i can just smell them in my head man i bet it smells good anyway it looks great bro im chopping my white S1's tonite so ill have so new pics up soon until next time take care and stay high brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Haze

Haze

Lookin good homie. I dont know why I didnt take a peek at the ladies last visit, looks like I should be bringing the camera with me next time, get some super macro shots of those trichs!! Hope all is well brother hit me up when you can.

Top Bottom