Headed to SanFran need love!!!

• Thread starter robeartobrenton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robeartobrenton

Headed to SanFran need love!!! looking for good hydroshop

Hey boys!! Hope all you guys are watching the volcom contest today the boys are killing it!! I am heading out there but stopping in SanFran to do the alkatraz tour with a buddy!!

I need a good place to buy Rootz Excelerator in SanFran so if anyone has any good recommendations on hydro shops please let me know!

R

Rabbi

19th & geary right next door to the Hemp center MMJ club, one stop kills all

or go across the bridge to oakland/berkely and go to IGrow the Walmart of hydroshops.

R

robeartobrenton

Sick Rabbi!! Yeah i just saw that on the front page!! I dont have time to goto both which one do you think i should check out?

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I like Plant It Earth, there is on on divisadero and grove or the wharehouse off bayshore at dorman. Their customer service and experience is superior. I would not be where I am today without them.

R

robeartobrenton

im staying at the Holiday Inn on Vann ness

1500 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94109

G

Goose

Hey Robearto.
Honestly dude, you could take 5-10 drops of Dip-N-Grow and 5-10 drops of Superthrive in a pint of H20 and get the same results. Roots excellurator is basically just a rooting hormone with some Vitamin B1 from what I have heard. People in Europe have been using rooting hormones in their reservoir throughout the growth cycles for years. Just don't bathe in it, hormones are some funky s#!+.

Top Bottom