Headed To Vail

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I'll be there Thursday night thru Sunday Feb. 12-15 night so just a short stay with a friend and a couple of days on the hill. I'm wondering if they're are shops n vail or should I grab some from Denver when I land? My friend is a city employee and hasn't smoked in years so he had no idea when I asked him. I thought about trying to throw some herb between the sole and liner of my snowboard boots. But I don't think I need to roll those dice heading to a legal state.

Last edited:
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hope you enjoy Colorado! If you can't find anything decent at the shops, there will be locals holding the fire. Good luck! If I had the time, I'd make the 4-hour drive just to welcome you. (and get out of town for a bit...i can't lie).

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hope you enjoy Colorado! If you can't find anything decent at the shops, there will be locals holding the fire. Good luck! If I had the time, I'd make the 4-hour drive just to welcome you. (and get out of town for a bit...i can't lie).
Yeah last time I was there I got some Fire but that was 7 years ago. Staying with the same friend but he went from working at the resort to working for this city. I'm getting super excited to get back to the mountains!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I hope the trip goes well bro. My broham and I got thrashed for 15 runs last night. Super crowded at the beginning, but all of the kooks cleared out for the night sesh, so that made up for it a little. Everyone loved the Rebel OG, as always. Thanks again. Good luck brother! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

2DogWalker

@WalterWhiteFire if your around you should meet up w @ohthatguy8 while he is there hes real cool I've kicked it with him in person ill vouche for him. A serious skilled carpenter as well...don't get hurt @ohthatguy8 have fun bro!

2dogwalker

sixstring

sixstring

Does C.O. recognize med cards from other states like cali does?
have fun out there guy.my buddy flies to cali quite a bit and he brings weed and edibles home every trip.vac seal and put in checked luggage, never in carry ons.but I wouldnt do it personally knowing I can purchase on both ends .

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bring your own.. I never leave home without.. TSA is looking for bombs and weapons not a small sack...I stash in carry on, or you could put in checked baggage...
were about 2.5 hours from Vail. if you want to come visit, will hook you up my treat...Not much time for a visit, but we could possibly float the river.......or could fix a feast.
Trippin balls is stillin area...

tipz

tipz

Brew works for a dispensary around Denver with a good reputation
Not sure of name, but sure he would be happy to tell you Homebrew420
here. and he's a good guy too, give him a shout

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

You guys would shit yourselves about wht people bring on planes. Trust me i know sosome little few ounces aint shit. First off familiarize yourself with an xray then go from there.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Bring your own.. I never leave home without.. TSA is looking for bombs and weapons not a small sack...I stash in carry on, or you could put in checked baggage...
were about 2.5 hours from Vail. if you want to come visit, will hook you up my treat...Not much time for a visit, but we could possibly float the river.......or could fix a feast.
Trippin balls is stillin area...
Thank everyone for the responses. Chickenman floating a river sounds awesome. I was on a frozen river ice fishing this am dreaming of open water. We walleye fished and had lots of fun but no keepers all shortys. I won't have transportation so I won't be able to make it down but I appreciate your generous offer. I have made contact with a farmer that lives right there and so ill be all set on herb for my trip and will even be able to ride with him. Really looking forward to getting back in the mountains. I lived in Jackson hole for about a year and loved it. Gotta love our community everyone is so gracious.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Mid Feb., snow should be prime....
Fishing allows wa down in winter, one or two here and there. But it's an awesome time of year, miles all to oneself.
Come Mid march, still solitude, till mid May it can be 40 fish days wild browns and rainbows...
All rods busted getting fixed or replaced under warranty soon as they return will hit it and report...
River flowing 1100 cfs, clear and cold, so it should not be frozen and we got real warm weather lately......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom