Head's Grow

• Thread starter HeadGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice grows u got goin, Head. That White Master Kush looks fuckn awesome! I'm about to pop a few of them beans soon. Hopefully I find something that nice, bro. Keep up the great work.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

A little update on the girls :)

The flower room is moving along nicely. They're just finishing up week 3 and are stacking out beautifully. I made it through trimming and staking about 3 quarters of the room. Hopefully I'll get to finish staking this weekend.

Here they are at day 18 of flowering:

Plushberry
20140202 204946

White Fire Alien
20140202 204952

20140202 205016

This weird bud started growing off one of my Headband plants. It just spiked up and started budding without growing any fan leaves. I've never seen that happen before.
20140202 205049

The next round just got up-potted too. They look so cute when they're fresh to a new pot of dirt. haha I was happy to see the Sour Tangie's that were looking retarded grow out of the abnormal growth and are looking healthy now.

20140202 205129
20140202 205138

Clones ready to transplanted.
20140202 205158

Clones and Seedlings up-potted to 1 gal pots.
20140204 221035

20140202 204959
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Very nice grow Head. I have no idea how you get through that flowering room, it's packed wall to wall. How do you water those girls? You have some seriously healthy and vigorous plants, nice job. I dig how clean and organized you have everything; your meticulous work definitely shows in the final product. I can't wait to see what you have happening in the future.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Very nice grow Head. I have no idea how you get through that flowering room, it's packed wall to wall. How do you water those girls? You have some seriously healthy and vigorous plants, nice job. I dig how clean and organized you have everything; your meticulous work definitely shows in the final product. I can't wait to see what you have happening in the future.

Thank you very much SG. Yeah getting thru can be interesting, especially those first couple weeks of flower before things get stakes and trimmed. Each plant is on a hard plastic saucer in a 3 wheel plant caddy. The caddies help also to prevent moisture build up under the plant saucers. I can slide the plants around and push them close to each other to make an aisle down the middle I use for waterings. Then when I'm leaving I slide them back into place to space the plants evenly and even the canopy out. It's not so bad; it gives me a lot of face time with the whole garden. I have 5 rows of 8 plants in a 10'x12' room. I think I've maximized floor space ;)

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

They're getting bigger. They've been growing some fat blade leafs. For plants less than a foot tall they sure do have some big leaves. The T5's really do a great job in a small veg room.
All the plants that were growing a little retarded have grown out of it now. So I should have a lot of new phenos to choose from with these strains: Conspiracy Kush, Sour Tangie, Sour Widow, Training Day, and LA Affie. I also have 2 Plushmaster and 1 Sourhead; the first crosses I've ever made. I thought I'd try it out once instead of just throwing the males away, like I always do.

These were taken a week ago. I've since cut them back to start the bush like canopy top.

20140214 235952
20140215 000030
20140215 000035
20140215 000049
20140215 000121

iCultivate

iCultivate

Hey mate, just wanted to say your garden is thriving! Incredibly green.

Been producing uber-sticky buds too. Keep it up.

-- iCultivate --

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

One more crop almost in the books. Here are some pics from my current crop. I hate HPS lighting for taking pictures. The colors never look the same in pictures even with the incandescent white balance filter on. Time to start using a real camera i guess.

Week 7 - pics from 46-48 days flowering:

Headband: This run is looking fantastic for the headband. I can't wait to inhale the delicious sour diesel dominant in this cut. It's a bitch to get big buds, but damn is she worth it.
Headband   48 days 1
Headband   48 days 2

Marionberry Kush: This is one of my favorite new herbs to smoke. The taste and high are outstanding. TGA doesn't always put out hermi's ;)
Marionberry Kush   46 days

Plushberry
Plushberry   46 days 2
Plushberry   48 days

White Master 1 & White Master 6
White Master 1   48 days
White Master 6   48 days

White Fire Alien: This is my first run with this cut and man she is a beast. The only one that's got bigger buds than her in the garden is the Silver Kush.
White Fire Alien   48 days

Full Garden: BIG BUDS!!! I'm liking the looks on the colas coming from this round. Just another week or so 'til I start chopping them down.
Garden 48 days 1
Garden 48 days 2
Garden 46 days

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

I'm on another pheno hunt this round and even dabbling in some back yard bastard breeding. Here are some random pics of some of the girls this round. These were all taken at day 22 flowering. They still got a ways to go but things are progressing nicely

Conspiracy Kush 1 - TGA Genetics - Obama Kush x Space Queen
I didn't know what to expect from this strain so I didn't have my hopes up too high but damn she is turning out amazing. Each pheno of the Conspiracy Kush is forming nice, crystal covered buds, with a sweet smell to them. Plants have known to change characteristics throughout growth so i'm crossing my fingers these girls keep up the stank.
Conspiracy Kush 22 days

Conspiracy Kush 2 -TGA Genetics - Obama Kush x Space Queen
Conspiracy Kush 2 22 days

Sour Tangie - DNA Genetics - East Coast Sour Diesel x Tangie
I read a bunch of good things about the Tangie and was pissed I missed the drop so i made sure to snag up the Sour Tangies as soon as they were available. I've been loving me some sour D crosses lately and this girl I'm hoping will be my next favorite.
Sour Tangie 22 days

Plushmaster - Greenbutter Gardens (My own creation) - Plushberry x White Master
This is my first creation ever. I had a White Master go late term full hermi on me; where the plant decides to grow actual male flowers (not just bananas) mid way into the flowering cycle. I didn't notice that this one girl was growing balls so it ended up giving me a few hundred seeds from multiple different plants. I decided to keep some of the seeds from my prized plants to mess around with since the white master came out phenomenal and tested at 19.8% THC. The two that i decided to give a try were a Headband cross and the Plushberry cross. I called the plushberry cross, plushmaster; and the headband cross Sourhead. The Sourheads are looking great but having developed much of a smell yet. The Plushmasters are some robust looking plants; big leaves, thick blades, crystals crawling out the fan leaves, and one stinky strong smell. This pheno also adopted some of the black cherry soda traits and is putting off purple calyxes. The best yet is they haven't shown one sign of hermi traits!! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and eyes open though because they could throw bananas at any stage.
Plushmaster 22 days

The other new genetics that I have going but didn't snap pictures of are, Sour Widow, LA Affie, Training Day, and the Sourhead. I think i'll have some keepers from each batch. The LA Affies are some tall stretchy bitches. We'll see how they turn out; you never really know until they're dried and cured.

Here's a few of our new jar labels. They still need some tweaking but the wife did a great job.
20140426 113220

Last edited:
neewb432

neewb432

One more crop almost in the books. Here are some pics from my current crop. I hate HPS lighting for taking pictures. The colors never look the same in pictures even with the incandescent white balance filter on. Time to start using a real camera i guess.

Week 7 - pics from 46-48 days flowering:

Headband: This run is looking fantastic for the headband. I can't wait to inhale the delicious sour diesel dominant in this cut. It's a bitch to get big buds, but damn is she worth it.
View attachment 384555 View attachment 384556

Marionberry Kush: This is one of my favorite new herbs to smoke. The taste and high are outstanding. TGA doesn't always put out hermi's ;)
View attachment 384557

Plushberry
View attachment 384558 View attachment 384559

White Master 1 & White Master 6
View attachment 384561 View attachment 384562

White Fire Alien: This is my first run with this cut and man she is a beast. The only one that's got bigger buds than her in the garden is the Silver Kush.
View attachment 384560

Full Garden: BIG BUDS!!! I'm liking the looks on the colas coming from this round. Just another week or so 'til I start chopping them down.
View attachment 384563 View attachment 384564 View attachment 384565
There are so many pics that should be entered in pic of the month. Please please enter

william76

william76

I'm on another pheno hunt this round and even dabbling in some back yard bastard breeding. Here are some random pics of some of the girls this round. These were all taken at day 22 flowering. They still got a ways to go but things are progressing nicely

Conspiracy Kush 1 - TGA Genetics - Obama Kush x Space Queen
I didn't know what to expect from this strain so I didn't have my hopes up too high but damn she is turning out amazing. Each pheno of the Conspiracy Kush is forming nice, crystal covered buds, with a sweet smell to them. Plants have known to change characteristics throughout growth so i'm crossing my fingers these girls keep up the stank.
View attachment 401237

Conspiracy Kush 2 -TGA Genetics - Obama Kush x Space Queen
View attachment 401239

Sour Tangie - DNA Genetics - East Coast Sour Diesel x Tangie
I read a bunch of good things about the Tangie and was pissed I missed the drop so i made sure to snag up the Sour Tangies as soon as they were available. I've been loving me some sour D crosses lately and this girl I'm hoping will be my next favorite.
View attachment 401241

Plushmaster - Greenbutter Gardens (My own creation) - Plushberry x White Master
This is my first creation ever. I had a White Master go late term full hermi on me; where the plant decides to grow actual male flowers (not just bananas) mid way into the flowering cycle. I didn't notice that this one girl was growing balls so it ended up giving me a few hundred seeds from multiple different plants. I decided to keep some of the seeds from my prized plants to mess around with since the white master came out phenomenal and tested at 19.8% THC. The two that i decided to give a try were a Headband cross and the Plushberry cross. I called the plushberry cross, plushmaster; and the headband cross Sourhead. The Sourheads are looking great but having developed much of a smell yet. The Plushmasters are some robust looking plants; big leaves, thick blades, crystals crawling out the fan leaves, and one stinky strong smell. This pheno also adopted some of the black cherry soda traits and is putting off purple calyxes. The best yet is they haven't shown one sign of hermi traits!! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and eyes open though because they could throw bananas at any stage.
View attachment 401240

The other new genetics that I have going but didn't snap pictures of are, Sour Widow, LA Affie, Training Day, and the Sourhead. I think i'll have some keepers from each batch. The LA Affies are some tall stretchy bitches. We'll see how they turn out; you never really know until they're dried and cured.

Here's a few of our new jar labels. They still need some tweaking but the wife did a great job.
View attachment 401242
Your wife done a good job,labels look good,all the best,76

urban1026835

urban1026835

Just wanted to stop in and say AMAZING thread you have here..

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Hey mate, just wanted to say your garden is thriving! Incredibly green.

Been producing uber-sticky buds too. Keep it up.

-- iCultivate --

Thanks cultivate! yeah, some of the strains are so sticky you have to clean the scissors every other branch when clipping.

There are so many pics that should be entered in pic of the month. Please please enter
Thank You!!! I might just have to do that. :) Got one you'd suggest?

Your wife done a good job,labels look good,all the best,76
Yeah, she's quite the creative one. Thank you Will.

Just wanted to stop in and say AMAZING thread you have here..
Thank you very much Urban! I love what I do, I love my herbs :)

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Really nice stuff. Beautiful and healthy plants and clean garden.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

New Room .... New Genetics!!
I've been working with my new room for a few months now. This is my first real round and it came with it's issues. The humidity levels in the room were being pulled down by the dehumidifiers and I didn't think to unplug them. The RH in the room was in the 20's for a lot of later part of flowering and I think that caused some yield loss. The quality was still great but I probably could have done a little better; we'll see for the next round.

American Pie - (Bay 11 x Cherry Pie) local clone only
This is a local breeders unreleased cut that i happened to get my hands on. It has a nice mix of both the Bay 11 and the Cherry Pie. The American Pie grows short like a typical indica, produces nicely dense and heavily fragrant buds. The smell is hard to place, but it hits you in the face with sweetness.
American Pie 10 2015 4
American Pie 10 2015 1
American Pie 10 2015 2

Animal Pie - (Animal Cookies x Cherry Pie) local clone only
This is another one of the local breeders unreleased cuts. The animal pie grew with a maroon red coming from the petiole and running down the leaf blades. It looked really cool. The buds finished very dense and purple/red. I have a hard time picking which one i like better between the Animal Pie and the American Pie; they're both dank. The Animal Pie also grows like a typical indica but shoots up a little taller than the American Pie. I would say this pheno got most of it's traits from the Cherry Pie.
Animal Pie 10 2015 6
Animal Pie 10 2015 4
Animal Pie 10 2015 5

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Amnesia Haze - (most likely Super Silver Haze x Nevilles Haze) dispensary clone
This is a clone I got from a dispensary to fill up the room during this first round. It smelled amazingly sweet while growing. The smell has morphed into a more funky sweet smell after cured. The smoke is nice and smooth with a mild head high. It's not super strong so the anxiety that can come with some sativas isn't really present in this one.
Amnesia Haze 10 2015 1
Amnesia Haze 10 2015 3

Joker OG - (genetics unknown by me) local clone
I'm not sure what the lineage of the Joker OG is. This was another clone i snagged to fill the room. I've had it before and wasn't too impressed but have never grown it out before. It has a hint of skunk to it mixed with some OG Kush it seems like. Has a nice uppity high. I can't really place the taste, i can tell it has OG in it but other than that it's kinda funky. Not sure if i'll keep this one in the garden with all the new projects i have going, but it was fun to run once.
Joker OG 10 2015 5
Joker OG 10 2015 2
Joker OG 10 2015 6

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

White Romulan - (The White x Federation Romulan) OG Raskal
This isn't a new strain for me but it's one of my favorites. I love every aspect to it..high, taste, smell, looks, and growing traits. The strain get it's super frosty look from The White and gets a great taste from the Romulan.

Wht Romulan 10 2015 2
Wht Romulan 10 2015 4

Conspiracy Kush - (Obama Kush x Space Queen) TGA Seeds
I've had this strain for a while also. I found this from a pheno hunt. I love Space Queen crosses and the Conspiracy doesn't let down. The Conspiracy Kush is super flavorful and strong. The plant has a hard time not flowering, it just always wants to throw out buds. I had given it to a buddy to hold while i moved and i just got it back. He couldn't get any cuts to root so he just gave me a slip that was budding out. I got a couple of the cuttings to root and then it took a few weeks of re-vegging to get it back to normal. I'm so excited to have it back in my stables.

Conspiracy Kush 10 2015 2
Conspiracy Kush 10 2015 3

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Christmas Cookies - (Girl Scout Cookies x Lemon Tahoe) My creation
The Xmas Cookies is a strain that I accidentally created when my Lemon Tahoe hermied on me. I decided to run some of the seeds I got and found some fire in the mix. This is the pheno that I decided not to keep since it was close to the GSC in traits. The bud structure relates mainly to the GSC. The only part that you can tell a bit of lemon tahoe is in the taste. The other pheno i ended u keeping didn't make it into this round of flowering. That pheno is a great mix of the two and has a wonderful taste and a strong high.
Xmas Cookies 10 2015 1
Xmas Cookies 10 2015 2
Xmas Cookies 10 2015 4

Tahoe OG - (OG Kush Tahoe cut x SFV OG) Cali Connections clone
I hunted for this cut for a long time. It's one of the reasons why I ended up with the Lemon Tahoe that created the christmas cookies. This particular pheno of Tahoe has a tickle your nose spice to it and has a great strong high. It was one of my favorites many years ago and is now bringing itself back to my line up. The buds formed really dense this round. I'm interested to see if they all end up that way on future crops.
Tahoe OG 10 2015 1
Tahoe OG 10 2015 2
Tahoe OG 10 2015 3

Latest posts

Top Bottom