Healthy plant?

• Thread starter FrankWilliams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FrankWilliams

FrankWilliams

Hi all, wondering what you all think...

This is a Shire2.0 grown from seed, now is outdoors in a container in Maine. I know its definitely not perfect but I'm wondering - in general - does it look healthy?

These pics were taken late afternoon. Plant had been watered midday and then on a dripline for an hour.

Thank you.

Healthy plant
Healthy plant 2
Healthy plant 3
R

redshift75

looks ok other than the leaf spot damage. have you determined what that is? just make sure its not mites or something crazy. I have to deal with leaf eaters and more then the damage they cause is who they bring with them to cause more damage. Which seems like it may be the case or may be its the quality. But it doesnt look that bad. id figure out whats going on with the leaf damage and make sure its not anything that can turn fatal. other then that i dont see anything else that jumps out.

FrankWilliams

FrankWilliams

Thank you for feedback.
Have ladybugs on the way, hoping that will help keep bugs at bay.
Anybody else please?

FrankWilliams

FrankWilliams

Specifically Im wondering about the droopy leaves especially near the top of plant... Some of veg on lower branches (and all my other plants) are nice and perky.

Had a plant in garden wilt overnight earlier in season, hoping it doesnt happen again:/

Madbud

Madbud

You should get a moisture probe, be surprised how much water they can take. If thats a five gallon container i’d be watering at least a gallon each morning, even two gallons in this heat.

FrankWilliams

FrankWilliams

You should get a moisture probe, be surprised how much water they can take. If thats a five gallon container i’d be watering at least a gallon each morning, even two gallons in this heat.
I will look into this!
Thank you.

Kl420

Kl420

How did this go? Did it recover? I am having a similar condition in one plant, trying to figure out whats going on.
Specifically Im wondering about the droopy leaves especially near the top of plant... Some of veg on lower branches (and all my other plants) are nice and perky.

Had a plant in garden wilt overnight earlier in season, hoping it doesnt happen again:/

Top Bottom