Heart Attacks and Cannabis?

• Thread starter Wretched
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wretched

whats some bad and goos things you guys know about heart attacks and smoke cannabis before and after... what are some stuff people should know???

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Pretty sure inhaling any type of smoke increases your risk for stroke or heart attack my best advice would be to vape or ingest the herb...

W

Wretched

ok what about alkaloids causing problems??? do i have to worry about any increase in blood pressure causing certain problems or what to look out for...clotting anything ha anyone really looked into this cause i can briefly remember reading something about a certain something in cannabis causing clotting or something that is bad but im not sure...
could be misinformation though,,..

stay safe
stay real

thanks for the reply!!
bump!!!

N

nor cali farmer

eat it bro . my dad had a 4 way and lived 15 yrs after" 77 yrs" is when he died. i know it made his life better. best of wishes on your recovery. thc joe

W

Wretched

oh i didnt have one just love to know some info for patients or family....

M

MJPassion

I read somewhere that smoking the herb would increase your chances of having a heart attack within the first hour after smoking due to elevated blood pressure.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Sex raises my blood pressure. So does exercise. I guess I'll just live in my recliner.

Although, obesity probably isn't good for the heart either.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I read somewhere that smoking the herb would increase your chances of having a heart attack within the first hour after smoking due to elevated blood pressure.

as far as i can remember i never heard of someone having a heart attack due to MJ. Anxiety attack can make the heart beat speed up like a galloping horse. Often when people having those attack under the influence of MJ they think they are going to dead of a heart attack but until now i never heard it happened

Latest posts

Top Bottom